[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darren Wilson was severely beaten before shooting Brown

Darren Wilson was severely beaten before shooting Brown

Wilson was reportedly badly beaten and left with serious facial injuries following the fatal shooting in the St Louis suburb, including an eye socket fracture. The officer was almost knocked unconscious by Brown's blows, according to the source.
    The leaked information on Wilson's injuries added yet another dimension to the fatal shooting on August 9 as Attorney-General Eric Holder arrived in Ferguson on Wednesday to oversee a federal investigation into the cop killing which has ignited Ferguson into violent, racially-charged protests.

A police source told Fox: 'The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side. He was beaten very severely.'

The source continued: 'They ignored him [Wilson] and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move. They shoved him right back in, thatís when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.'

ABC News also reported on Wednesday that a police source revealed Officer Wilson suffered a 'serious facial injury'.

The Gateway Pundit reported on Tuesday that the officer had suffered an 'orbital blowout fracture'.

A police source has confirmed to MailOnline that Wilson was taken to hospital and treated for facial injuries sustained during the Brown incident but would not elaborate on the severity or nature of those injuries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3B372jz6m
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Uh, how does someone BREAK A MAN'S EYE SOCKET with his hands up?

Re: Darren Wilson was severely beaten before shooting Brown

Banned

Ask Brooklyn,... He is so Right about everything.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guckster
    Stop whining about Brooklyn. Bring better game and he won't own you so often, bro.

The guy rips off a convenience store, then strong arms the clerk who tried to intervene. Then, after that confrontation - when any reasonable person would expect the police to be called - he has no problem strolling down the street (maybe even IN the street) in broad daylight with the stolen cigars in his hand.

Now we don't yet know all the details of the confrontation with the officer, but it seems to me that Brown's conduct in the 20-30 minutes prior to the shooting shows someone who thinks he is an invincible bad ass. It is not a stretch to me to believe that someone with this attitude would make a snap judgment to strike a cop.

Have the injuries been confirmed? I would think mr Wilson would authorize the release of his hospital records if this were true. It would end a lot of speculation over whether the shooting was justified.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtNole
    The guy rips off a convenience store, then strong arms the clerk who tried to intervene. Then, after that confrontation - when any reasonable person would expect the police to be called - he has no problem strolling down the street (maybe even IN the street) in broad daylight with the stolen cigars in his hand.

Now we don't yet know all the details of the confrontation with the officer, but it seems to me that Brown's conduct in the 20-30 minutes prior to the shooting shows someone who thinks he is an invincible bad ass. It is not a stretch to me to believe that someone with this attitude would make a snap judgment to strike a cop.

That is the perception the local police would like us to have based on their cherry picked release of videos. That's what happens when the police are allowed to investigate themselves.

There was a tussle before the shooting. The degree of injury to the officer is what is in doubt, as this information is slowly being leaked by the police department, DA's office and likely the policy union.

As I stated before, the video of Officer Wilson after the showing does not seem to depict a person that has suffered such catastrophic and debelitating injuries as is now being reported.

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole
    Have the injuries been confirmed? I would think mr Wilson would authorize the release of his hospital records if this were true. It would end a lot of speculation over whether the shooting was justified.

It won't matter. Either way, people will believe what they believe.

There were folks in MO claiming that the convenience store video was photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    There was a tussle before the shooting. The degree of injury to the officer is what is in doubt, as this information is slowly being leaked by the police department, DA's office and likely the policy union.

As I stated before, the video of Officer Wilson after the showing does not seem to depict a person that has suffered such catastrophic and debelitating injuries as is now being reported.

Yup. If this was the case the cops should have released photos of the injured office the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole

It won't matter. Either way, people will believe what they believe.

There were folks in MO claiming that the convenience store video was photoshopped.

It doesn't help that the police waited approx 10 days to release this info. It also doesn't help that the officer doesn't look to have any facial injuries in a video just after the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX

That is the perception the local police would like us to have based on their cherry picked release of videos. That's what happens when the police are allowed to investigate themselves.

I have my doubts about the severity of the officer's injuries, but do you really question he stole from the convenience store and shoved the clerk around? It was a little more than shoplifting, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

Yup. If this was the case the cops should have released photos of the injured office the next day.

Maybe Wilson doesn't want a picture of his swollen mug on TV. You ever think of that?

Here's my problem with this story: if the officer was as badly injured as the police say he was, why not release that information immediately? How does this information take almost two weeks to come to light? This information taking that long to come out just seems like some CYA bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Democratic Nole
    Here's my problem with this story: if the officer was as badly injured as the police say he was, why not release that information immediately? How does this information take almost two weeks to come to light? This information taking that long to come out just seems like some CYA bull****.

I believe it was the first Dirty Harry movie that demonstrated how easily this evidence could be manufactured.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX
    Stop whining about Brooklyn. Bring better game and he won't own you so often, bro.
    once again you are out of your freaking mind...That freaker has NEVER owned a Single person...Period...

[quote=The Tradition]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brooklyn Nole":12ccvc0z

Maybe Wilson doesn't want a picture of his swollen mug on TV. You ever think of that?[/quote:12ccvc0z]

I suspect that photographs of his swollen mug are going to be all over television and the iinterwebz. The question is whether the selling came from the fist of Brown or from a fellow officer helping out his story.

once again you are out of your freaking mind...That freaker has NEVER owned a Single person...Period...

Say it enough and it might become true....like Monk telling us to keep looking at Chief Walmart and eventually we will like it

Banned

You have to be the most paranoid person I have ever spoken to.... Good luck with that frame of mind

I guess if you say that brown was innocent enough times, that'll come true too

You have to be the most paranoid person I have ever spoken to.... Good luck with that frame of mind
    That just earned you a 60 day ban.

Thread Information