[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: OT - Orlando Restaurant Thread

OT - Orlando Restaurant Thread

Shake Shack is open in Winter Park. The good donut place opened a location there too.

Shake Shack is opening a new location in the new project at I-Drive and Sandlake Rd. Opens in 2015
    http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/salivati ... n-orlando/

Re: OT - Orlando Restaurant Thread

Yeah, but it's in the same strip mall as the new Trader Joe's, so they have to run a lottery to see who gets parking spots every day.

Shake Shack is awesome. I recently read an article that they are about to have an IPO. I'm curious to see what price they set.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    Yeah, but it's in the same strip mall as the new Trader Joe's, so they have to run a lottery to see who gets parking spots every day.
    Yep, and I read yesterday that a developer wants to turn the old hotel across the street into a giant apartment complex. Politicians in WP are gonna get paid!!!

http://orlandoweekly.com/news/winter-pa ... -1.1738394

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    Never understood the obsession with Trader Joe's. Overpriced organic tamales....

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    Never understood the obsession with Trader Joe's. Overpriced organic tamales....

I don't get it either. Nothing healthy about processed food in a box

TC - have you been to Houston lately. You have to hit up Killen's down in Pearland - really becoming a top bbq destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    TC - have you been to Houston lately. You have to hit up Killen's down in Pearland - really becoming a top bbq destination.
    I haven't been there in a couple of years. I have been to Dallas, SA and Austin much more often. Since the Astros switched to the AL, I don't have the excuse to go see the Cubs play three times a year in Houston. Hopefully I will be going there in October.

If you have time, venture south to Pearland. The line isn't too bad during the week.

30+ Orlando restaurants serving the classics

http://photos.orlandoweekly.com/bite-20 ... on-them/#1

Thread Information