[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Who's Missing from Old Board?

Who's Missing from Old Board?

If you are friends with any of these people, talk to them and get them over here:

Belem
    Umatt
    Michael22
    ONN
    RTM
    NoleGrad83
    Goldmom

Anyone else?

Re: Who's Missing from Old Board?

I guess many of the "lefties" aren't interested. Too bad.

Many people haven't figured out where we have gone yet. Goldmom said she would lurk over here. It would be nice if we could get a thread pinned on the RC for a day telling people where we are going, but WC isn't likely to openly promote a departure from their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Democratic Nole
    Many people haven't figured out where we have gone yet. Goldmom said she would lurk over here. It would be nice if we could get a thread pinned on the RC for a day telling people where we are going, but WC isn't likely to openly promote a departure from their website.
    It's the last day for the RC over there. We should all create posts withe the new URL in the subject line.

We probably need to grab the domain "fsupolitics.com" so it is easier for people to remember and find us. It won't matter if the WC powers block anyone from mentioning this place.

Also

TexSkills
    Orlandnole......now here at BigDelivery
    JGN

We had a pretty short timeline to move. It's only been less than 72 hrs that most people have known where the new site would be. I guess 60 signups is not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX
    We probably need to grab the domain "fsupolitics.com" so it is easier for people to remember and find us. It won't matter if the WC powers block anyone from mentioning this place.
    Another idea: What if some of us who will continue to post on Warchant mention this place in our sigs?
    Even if we don't get the domain, you could still have something in your sig like "bigdelivery.com",
    or "FSU politics at BigDelivery.com"

They might allow that. But they might take down any pinned mention of this site on Friday.

Wonder if John Galt Nole is traveling or otherwise occupied? Would hate to lose his posting of information. I might try to do the sig thing, but I rarely post in the lockerroom and havn't decided if I will post over there very much during football season. I will probably check in tonight but then I will be traveling Friday through Monday and probably won't have much internet access.

Rjox signed up. I emailed RTM. Got a few others today thanks to a few of us replying to every WC RC thread with "go to bigdelivery.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87
    We had a pretty short timeline to move. It's only been less than 72 hrs that most people have known where the new site would be. I guess 60 signups is not bad.

Another idea: What if some of us who will continue to post on Warchant mention this place in our sigs?
    Even if we don't get the domain, you could still have something in your sig like "bigdelivery.com",
    or "FSU politics at BigDelivery.com"

They might allow that. But they might take down any pinned mention of this site on Friday.

Wonder if John Galt Nole is traveling or otherwise occupied? Would hate to lose his posting of information. I might try to do the sig thing, but I rarely post in the lockerroom and havn't decided if I will post over there very much during football season. I will probably check in tonight but then I will be traveling Friday through Monday and probably won't have much internet access.
    They won't let you put it in your sig. If that Tommy Briggs clown is still around, they will ban your sig and then give you a very long lecture.

JGN
    Ranger
    Ponch

Huey Grey
    MVTAtlanta

Heckler

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne

Huey Grey
    MVTAtlanta

Heckler
    Huey is here

I haven't seen robnole.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    I haven't seen robnole.
    He's here. He posted either yesterday or Tuesday.

If you click on the Members tab at the top of the page you can see everyone that has registered

This is a very functional board. Nice job, Jeep!

I haven't seen robnole.
    He's here. He posted either yesterday or Tuesday.
    RobNole or NoleRob? The one I'm talking about had the black flag in his avatar, in honor of the HL Mencken quote I'm guessing.

RobNole or NoleRob? The one I'm talking about had the black flag in his avatar, in honor of the HL Mencken quote I'm guessing.
    I didn't know there were two of them

Yeah, NoleRob is more a cross between a dem and rep(from what I remember). RobNole was more of the libertarian variety.

Yeah, NoleRob is more a cross between a dem and rep(from what I remember). RobNole was more of the libertarian variety.

It is NoleRob

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=103

Thread Information