[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the over/under Ferguson cop walking like Zimmerman?

What's the over/under Ferguson cop walking like Zimmerman?

I think he's gonna walk.

Re: What's the over/under Ferguson cop walking like Zimmerma

Innocent people normally do.

The information trickling out now would indicate Wilson was attacked. If that's true, then I'll side with him on this one.

I have no doubt that Brown's emotions were running high after the incident at the store. Heck, he may have even felt emboldened. That's conjecture, of course, but it fits what is now being portrayed.

He's innocent. Of course he's gonna walk.

Don't know what happened that night. I wasn't there. From what is being said in the news, I doubt this cop will be charged. That does not mean he is guilty or innocent. I just don't think he will be charged.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Innocent people normally do.

^^This -- Neither were in the Wrong

It's easy to walk when your brother officers clean up the scene for you. This is just another case of "we investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing."

The officer walks.

The Chief of Police is fired.

The town votes out all of the GOP white men that run the district, fire many cops, and sue the freak out of many individual officers.

Hopefully into bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    The officer walks.

The Chief of Police is fired.

The town votes out all of the GOP white men that run the district, fire many cops, and sue the freak out of many individual officers.

Hopefully into bankruptcy.
    It's always a black/white thing isn't it?

Yup. Since 1776.

But soon the white man will be the minority, be mostly neutered of their political power and then we can all move on.

Hating and punishing the white man won't help the black man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX

You cannot tell a dumbass anything oops i mean Liberal :D

‘Doctor’ Hired by Mike Brown’s Family to Help Perform Autopsy is a Fraud

One of the medical examiners hired by the Brown family’s attorney to perform an independent autopsy on the slain teen is apparently not who he claims to be.

According to Fox4, the prefix of “Dr.” in front of Shawn Parcells’ name is actually a pseudonym, and he doesn’t hold a medical degree of any type. Parcells is actually the owner of a for-hire autopsy company that operates out of Kansas City named National Forensic Autopsy and Recovery Services, and he says that the lawyers for Brown’s family contacted him because of his “expertise” in gunshot wounds.

Parcells claims to be qualified to work in his field and gained experience working with a previous medical examiner.

“I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator,” he told the news affiliate.

But according to Dr. Erik Mitchell, Parcells’ claims are fishy and misleading.

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

[Parcells explaining the bullet trajectory]
    Dr. Mitchell also takes issue with the title Parcells’ gave himself, explaining that since the position is licensable someone can’t just simply make the claim to it.
    “You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” he said.

However, Parcells says that he’s qualified from experience, even though he admits to not having a certification as a pathology assistant. He claims to have worked as a forensic assistant to former Jackson County Medical Examiner, Dr. Thomas Young, for a year between 2005 and 2006.

“And that’s honestly where I gained a lot of my experience,” Parcells said, but it doesn’t seem to add up either.

Parcells claims to have started training in 1997 as an intern with Dr. Young, then he was rehired in the mid-2000’s. However, Dr. Young doesn’t exactly agree with Parcells and released a statement regarding his work with him:

Follow Us On Pinterest
    “Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”

Dr. Mitchell seems to agree with Dr. Young, and said that his experience isn’t in the field he claims to be an expert in.

“He has none of the qualifications that are required. He has experience as a morgue technician, somebody who would move bodies around, clean up after an autopsy,” he said.

Parcells says that the attorneys for Browns family are only covering his travel and lodging expenses, but that he’s providing his services free of charge.

[Parcells explaining that Brown may have had his hands in the air]
    On Monday, while explaining the autopsy reports to a group of people, Parcells said that the manner in which the bullet grazed Michael Brown’s arm could have meant he was facing the shooter with his arms in the air or that he had his back to the shooter, which is in contrast to what multiple other experts who have reviewed the results have said and there’s been nothing else to corroborate this theory. However Parcells did say after that “We still have to look at the other (elements) of this investigation before we start piecing things together.”
    It should be noted that the highly respected Dr. Michael Baden did not enlist the help of Parcells. The attorneys for the Brown family contacted him on their own accord and paid to have him come to Ferguson to assist Dr. Baden.

http://madworldnews.com/doctor-mike-...autopsy-fraud/

Yup. Since 1776.

But soon the white man will be the minority, be mostly neutered of their political power and then we can all move on.

Don't you mean 1789?

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX
    Hating the white racist power structures in this country will not hurt anyone else.

And politically neutering them is not punishment. It simply is a by product of changing demographics and reflective of the positions the voters take on the major issues of the day.

[quote=Brooklyn Nole]
    Quote Originally Posted by "TC_Nole_OX":2sbiy80l
    Hating the white racist power structures in this country will not hurt anyone else.

And politically neutering them is not punishment. It simply is a by product of changing demographics and reflective of the positions the voters take on the major issues of the day.[/quote:2sbiy80l]

So everywhere can be like Detroit, Newark and all of those wonderfully growing, clean, crime-free cities. But, you are right, they will probably get the city they deserve.

Newark is doing much better. Detroit suffered from white flight and the collapse of the tax base.

Liberal states are much healthier and smarter than red states. The demographic wave is unstoppable. The only question is will the white power structures hand over control peacefully, violently or secede.

Banned

Like I said,... You cannot tell a avowed communist anything

Someone doesn't like representative democratic republics this morning.

Too bad. White minority is unstoppble - ergo conservative/libertarian policies are dead for the most part (and at least until the right is not dominated by southern white people).

Banned

Untill ONN Arrives,... Brooklyn is now the most racist person on this board.

Banned

Someone doesn't like representative democratic republics this morning.

Too bad. White minority is unstoppble - ergo conservative/libertarian policies are dead for the most part (and at least until the right is not dominated by southern white people).

Then you have no reason to be here,...you already won in your politically retarded head anyways...

Thread Information