[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: I hope this is not a ban-able offense.....(graphic picture)

I hope this is not a ban-able offense.....(graphic picture)

The Angry One tells us how to eat, Debbie tells us how to cook.

Seems Debbie is on the eating different kick too. Only she is showing you how she cooks! The comments at the bottom of the article page are hilarious.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/fo ... 2360.story

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is best known as a member of Congress and chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. Now, she's become the clean cooking congresswoman.

"I've really gone through this lifestyle change. I'm not a vegan or anything you could label. But I really started caring about what I put in my body," she said in an interview. "And so the easiest way for me to keep track of it is to cook for myself."

And she's documenting it on social media. On the Instagram photo sharing and networking site, her page is "cleancookingcongresswoman," where she's been posting pictures since late April of what she creates at home in Weston and in Washington, plus commentary about the dishes.

She reported, for example, that one success was "a surprisingly awesome #chocolatecake made from #blackbeans! Blew my family's mind! .... To the un-indoctrinated, this sounds gross but was SO good!" She acknowledged in the interview that the cake "sounds disgusting but it was really good."

Banned

Re: I hope this is not a ban-able offense.....(graphic pictu

I think that should be an automatic ban. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifster
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz is best known as a member of Congress and chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. Now, she's become the clean cooking congresswoman.

"I've really gone through this lifestyle change. I'm not a vegan or anything you could label. But I really started caring about what I put in my body," she said in an interview. "And so the easiest way for me to keep track of it is to cook for myself."

And she's documenting it on social media. On the Instagram photo sharing and networking site, her page is "cleancookingcongresswoman," where she's been posting pictures since late April of what she creates at home in Weston and in Washington, plus commentary about the dishes.

She reported, for example, that one success was "a surprisingly awesome #chocolatecake made from #blackbeans! Blew my family's mind! .... To the un-indoctrinated, this sounds gross but was SO good!" She acknowledged in the interview that the cake "sounds disgusting but it was really good."

Worst cooking show ever.

Thread Information