[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Ccurchin

Ccurchin

Hello,

I was mostly a lurker in the RC but would occasionally post(only when a viewpoint I had hadn't already been voiced). I hope to post more here.

Re: Ccurchin

Welcome. I'm just like you posted just a little over there but am trying to post more here. I think this is a better "fit".

Re: Ccurchin

Seems like I remember you from Warchant. Welcome, and hope you stick around and can contribute. I spoke a little bit yesterday via PM with another poster in a similar situation, who always enjoyed the old board from a distance and does not want to see political discussion die out. That’s why I'm hoping even though most of us have developed a thick skin or an “internal ignore button” over the long haul, we police our personal behavior and have good enough decorum /show respect, and draw in new blood like yourself. We will unfortunately probably lose significant traffic b/c people just wandering by from elsewhere on WC won't be able to.

Thread Information