[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Need to prove she said, "Yes"? There's an app for that.

Need to prove she said, "Yes"? There's an app for that.

Nowadays, there is an app for just about everything - including consensual sex.

A new app, dubbed Good2Go, allows users to give 'affirmative consent' prior to sexual activity.
    But to do so, they must tell the app a) who they are sleeping with, b) when they are doing it and c) how drunk or sober they are.

They are then advised as to whether they can consent to sex.

Lee Ann Allman created the app, which is free on iTunes and Google Play to over 18s, after speaking to her teenage children about sexual assault on American college campuses.

She told Slate Magazine that students 'are very aware of what's happening, and they're worried about it, but they're confused about what to do.'

She added: 'They don't know how they should be approaching somebody they're interested in.'

Ms Allman, who also runs Sandton Technologies, hopes her technology will help facilitate necessary conversations between sexual partners and encourage them to reflect on their sobriety.

To use Good2Go, users must launch the app, before handing the phone to their potential partner.
    Using a euphemism for sex, the app then asks the person: 'Are we Good2Go?', before offering them three choices: 'No, thanks', 'Yes, but... we need to talk', and 'I'm Good2Go'.

If the individual chooses 'No, thanks', a black screen pops up reading: 'Remember! No means No! Only Yes means Yes. BUT can be changed to NO at anytime!.'

Meanwhile, the 'Yes, but... we need to talk' option leads to a pause, during which the couple are given time to discuss their mutual interest in sex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-partner.html

Banned

Re: Need to prove she said, "Yes"? There's an app for that.

Interesting,...

They should add on something in the app to sterilize both parties for 24 hours.

You're better off just getting a prostitute at this point in time.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If the goal is a one night stand, that's probably been true for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by michael222
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If the goal is a one night stand, that's probably been true for some time.
    What really is the difference for a long term relationship? I guess you could argue maybe stability for the kids if you want children. But you pay for it long term if you're in a relationship as well. You can't do what you want, you have to listen to a bunch of *****ing whenever you don't do what she wants, she might leave you and take a bunch of your s***, you still have to buy her stuff and feed her. Maybe kids or if she's your sugar momma...those might be the only two exceptions I can come up with off the top of my head, but even the former argument is weak.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

God, I'm glad I grew up in the times that I did. Ridiculous times.

Thread Information