[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: FSU accused of faking injuries

FSU accused of faking injuries

How do you feel about NC State publicly accusing FSU players of faking injuries.

Personally I think the acc should fine the NC State coach for this. It really brings his character into question and just makes him look like a sore loser.

Re: FSU accused of faking injuries

**** him! Being the coach of that toothless fanbase school is punishment enough. He accused us of faking injuries using the best noseguard in the country (his very words from last week) and a backup who's backup is a true freshman and who DIDN't come back into the game. It's obvious that this clown is as clueless as his constituency. Again...**** him!!! That's basically what Jimbo said too.

That's nice Jeep. i post the real word and it comes out ****! Nice filter

Quote Originally Posted by rhurner
    That's nice Jeep. i post the real word and it comes out F*%$! Nice filter
    lol have to keep the people at work safe.

That's actually cool. Has anyone tested it with carlin's ten words you can't say?

**** ***** whore slut balls ****er ****head ...****....what are some more?

That's a pretty dirty allegation. Sounds like something that Spurrier would spout off.

He seems to be back tracking, on twitter - the coward's microphone

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... d-injuries

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    How do you feel about NC State publicly accusing FSU players of faking injuries.

The fact that he complained about 2 different things in his press conference; FSU faking injuries. And FSU OL getting away with holding "the entire game" (nevermind the areas where the calls went in his favor), just shows his inexperience as a leader and HC. I think he now realizes you can't come off as a whiner in this business.

Dumb stuff, but I take his apology posted above at face value and am ready to move on. He also called Jimbo to personally apologize and that's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87
    Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep

The fact that he complained about 2 different things in his press conference; FSU faking injuries. And FSU OL getting away with holding "the entire game" (nevermind the areas where the calls went in his favor), just shows his inexperience as a leader and HC. I think he now realizes you can't come off as a whiner in this business.

Dumb stuff, but I take his apology posted above at face value and am ready to move on. He also called Jimbo to personally apologize and that's good enough for me.
    So basically you think Swofford put snatched a kink in his ass

That's a good question, lol. It could have been Swofford getting in touch with Debbie Yow and saying "Will you please shut this clown up?". Or it could have been Yow herself not needing to be prompted, telling Doering "Will you please act like a grownup"?

Thread Information