[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: You can ask Charlie Crist anything!

You can ask Charlie Crist anything!

Got this wonderful little chat invite for #teamcharlie this morning. Might be fun!

:roll:

"Friend --

Charlie will be hanging out on Facebook to answer your questions a little after 12:00 p.m. today -- log on and ask him whatever's on your mind:

https://www.facebook.com/charliecrist

Thanks!

Charlie Crist for Governor 2014"

Re: You can ask Charlie Crist anything!

Sounds like that'll go over about as well as #askjameis.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

I can't open facebook during the day. Someone please keep us up to date. I'm interested in how many questions will it take before someone asks if he's gay or bi.

LOL.....he stared me down in the lobby of the Daytona Beach Hilton Hotel back in 1991. I was staying there as an invitee for several education jobs in the county. It was scary. Never had a dude look at me like that before ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacedog
    LOL.....he stared me down in the lobby of the Daytona Beach Hilton Hotel back in 1991. I was staying there as an invitee for several education jobs in the county. It was scary. Never had a dude look at me like that before ever.

How many times had you been deployed in the GWOT before that stare down occurred?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne

How many times had you been deployed in the GWOT before that stare down occurred?
    You never really get how a man stares at you until you've been deployed.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Pace, if you are a guy and you haven't been held captive in a basement your entire adult life, I'm sorry to say it has happened numerous other times. Just take it as a compliment.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

A meat gazer would have got the slap down.

A meat gazer would have got the slap down.

How did that answer the question?

Thread Information