[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: FSU #2 in coaches poll

FSU #2 in coaches poll

Fsu had the most first place votes and was taken over by a team that did not play this week.

New #1 Alabama who also played an unranked team in its last game and had 4 turnovers.

Re: FSU #2 in coaches poll

I know we're on a 20-game win streak, but we haven't looked like the best team in the country. Not even close. #2 is probably generous as well.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe92
    I know we're on a 20-game win streak, but we haven't looked like the best team in the country. Not even close. #2 is probably generous as well.
    I will accept this response when you can tell me which team actually looks better.

Oregon almost fell to an unranked 2 loss team. Alabama looked drunk for a half against a terrible florida team and is far from dominating in its other games. Auburn barely survived Kansas state. Texas am went overtime with unranked 2 loss team that hasn't won a conference game since 2012. Maybe Oklahoma but have they actually been tested besides looking terrible against west virgina.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribe92
    I will accept this response when you can tell me which team actually looks better.

Oregon almost fell to an unranked 2 loss team. Alabama looked drunk for a half against a terrible florida team and is far from dominating in its other games. Auburn barely survived Kansas state. Texas am went overtime with unranked 2 loss team that hasn't won a conference game since 2012. Maybe Oklahoma but have they actually been tested besides looking terrible against west virgina.
    You can accept it or not Jeep, but overall, Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas A&M have looked as good or better thus far. But nobody has looked truly dominant, I would say that.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

FSU is still the only team in the top 5 with multiple wins over ranked teams.

Oregon likely has the best win over a ranked team.

Bama hasn't played a ranked team neither has ou.

Continuing to win will make it very difficult to keep FSU out of the playoff. If they have a chance, they can win it and prove it on the field.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

FSU falls from #7 to #9 in the Sagarin ranking.

Polls don't really matter to us. As long as we keep winning we are in. We could win the rest of our games by one point apiece and we would still get in.

We haven't looked dominant, but neither has anyone else. The best so far this year might be OU, but none of the others have looked better than FSU.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ912
    We haven't looked dominant, but neither has anyone else. The best so far this year might be OU, but none of the others have looked better than FSU.
    This.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Thread Information