[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson, MO 31 arrested and 2 shot

Ferguson, MO 31 arrested and 2 shot

MISSOURI HIGHWAY PATROL Capt. Ron Johnson asks protesters in Ferguson to demonstrate during daylight hours, saying that 'violent agitators' are using them as cover to commit crimes during the night after 31 people are arrested, two are shot, and four officers are injured by rocks and bottles in the latest confrontations.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/19...les-at-police/

Re: Ferguson, MO 31 arrested and 2 shot

This whole thing is detestable, but these people need to settle the f*** down. Now two more people are dead over this garbage. Maybe it's just chlorine in the gene pool.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Total distrust in the community of the police department - and rightly so.

Time to let the National Guard take over.

The Police chief needs to be fired or resign and the cop needs to be arrested - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NG, who all probably did tours in Astan and Iraq, are the last folks you want in charge. Lots of itchy trigger fingers there with accomplished combat skills. It won't take them 6-8 shots to kill you if you get out of hand running at them or throwing Molotov cocktails.

Soup is here? Bad azz!!!!

The national guard has no business being involved. People act like they are not the military because they are only part time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

The Police chief needs to be fired or resign and the cop needs to be arrested - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does the cop need to be arrested? That is one less criminal we will have to pay tax dollars to keep in jail. The only account of the criminal surrendering was made by another criminal.

The cop needs to be arrested because there is probable cause that he committed a crime.

Wake the F up.

The cop needs to be arrested because there is probable cause that he committed a crime.

Wake the F up.

Do we arrest everyone we think we have probable cause that they "might" have committed a crime? I don't think so, if we did we would all be in big trouble.

It would require some actual facts and proof for him to actually be found quilty in a court of law, but just probably cause.

We arrest most people we have PC of committing a crime - and especially violent crimes.

And I don't see how anyone can argue there isn't PC in this instance.

But go ahead and argue otherwise - I hope the cop never gets arrested because then every single last black person will vote in November.

The Dems will whip the GOP as racists if they don't support arresting this office. And we'll enjoy doing it too.

One of the bigger problems in all of this is that the Ferguson PD gets to investigate itself. Last night there was an officer involved shooting in Orlando. That shooting is being investigated by FDLE, not Orlando PD. I don't know why that case was handed over to FDLE but it should be the law that another agency investigate shooting and brutality cases. On the DC Politics board that was suggested yesterday, there was a thread from a guy whose kid was killed by police in Wisconsin. The police cleared the officer in less than 48 hours and that case led to a law that required outside investigations.

No more police investigating themselves.

Not sure there is any LE people on the ground will trust at this point. They were throwing rocks at the heads of MSNBC reporters on the ground......one the last outlets that would not be on their side.

Yup. And cameras on every uniformed officer and in every patrol car.

The camera eye must be on these thugs very second they are on duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87

Not sure there is any LE people on the ground will trust at this point. They were throwing rocks at the heads of MSNBC reporters on the ground......one the last outlets that would not be on their side.

Would it be ok to shoot those that are throwing rocks? That is well beyond peaceful protest.

Spear:

If they arrested the cop it would take a lot of heat out of the kitchen.

The civil unrest will continue until that cop is arrested, and arraigned.

"Would it be ok to shoot those that are throwing rocks?"

Do you suffer from mental illness?

Yup. And cameras on every uniformed officer and in every patrol car.

The camera eye must be on these thugs very second they are on duty.

Steyn made this point, and then some, in the article I linked this morning.....the police in this tiny town had money for all kinds of oppressive military toys but they couldn't spare a few hundred for cameras on officers. I seriously hope this Ferguson incident leads to a massive reform of policing in this country.

"Would it be ok to shoot those that are throwing rocks?"

Do you suffer from mental illness?

So what do you think should be done to those that are clearly breaking the law and using deadly force against others?

If you are going to have an opinion that shooting them is to extreme while they could kill someone with those rocks, then you should at least provide what you think is a solution.

Arrest the officer and the rocks will stop being tossed.

That is the solution and it doesn't require 1 shot.

Arrest the officer and the rocks will stop being tossed.

That is the solution and it doesn't require 1 shot.

So you are saying the citizens are doing no wrong becuase this officer than has not been proven to have committed a single crime has not been arrested? When we see on camera people throwing rocks which is at a minimum assualt with a deadly weapon with intent to commit harm?

That makes no F'in sense brother. Every person caught actually breaking the law needs to be arrested and charged.

Thread Information