[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Beheading in Oklahoma!

Beheading in Oklahoma!

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says police are waiting until the 30-year-old man is conscious to arrest him in Thursday's attack and have asked the FBI to help investigate after co-workers at Vaughan Foods told authorities that he recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam.

The man, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head, Lewis said.

"Yes, she was beheaded," Lewis told The Associated Press before a Friday news conference.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

"This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse," Lewis said.

Lewis said that Moore police have asked the FBI to aid in the investigation and look into the man's background because of the nature of the attack, which comes in the wake of a series of videotaped beheadings by Islamic State militants.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-...144459291.html

Re: Beheading in Oklahoma!

What is the with beheading fetish?

Returning to traditional roots? I think there is some historical tie-in that attracts certain Islamists.

I don't know that was unique to them though......seems like it was utilized pretty commonly as an execution method across the pond (though maybe not in such a grisley manner)

It was nice for Trad to post this for us before he ran off and hid under his bed.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Thread Information