[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: For TC -- This cop reacted just a tad too quickly.

Banned

For TC -- This cop reacted just a tad too quickly.

No reason at all that this man was shot.

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local...ting/16187305/

Re: For TC -- This cop reacted just a tad too quickly.

Any legal experts know if this cop can be charged with attempted murder? The victim was 100 percent compliant and reasonable with everything that was being asked of him.

Banned

Take a note,... this is the only time I'll probally EVER agree with Duey and Louie's Brother 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    Any legal experts know if this cop can be charged with attempted murder? The victim was 100 percent compliant and reasonable with everything that was being asked of him.
    Generally speaking, cops and other public officials are protected from prosecution if they are acting in the "line of duty", and are usually given the benefit of the doubt if they are protecting themselves. Heck, they are usually given the benefit of the doubt no matter what. That said, if the cop is clearly doing outside normal procedures, and there's no real threat, the cop can be charged with a crime.

I thought I remember reading that he's been charged. And this was ridiculous, agree with him being charged.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ912
    I thought I remember reading that he's been charged. And this was ridiculous, agree with him being charged.
    The ones who shot the Walmart shopper won't be charged. One is already back on the job.
    "The transition from democracy to tyranny is most easily brought about by a popular leader who knows how to exploit the class antagonism between the rich and the poor within the democratic state, and who succeeds in building up a bodyguard of a private army of his own. The people who have hailed him first as the champion of freedom are soon enslaved."

-From Things Plato Never Said

Thank god that retard is a bad shot.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Walmart shooting is murder, period. Did anyone see the thread on this subject in the LR on Miserychant? Our policeman friend said this was a "good shoot." Someone please tell him about this board.

Bradley Ralko, who has written extensively on the militarization of police, provided a slight defense for the south carolina gas station shooting. He said it was a product of poor training and a culture that conditions "officers" to see threats where none exist.

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives...sean-groubert/

Thread Information