[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Beer!!

Beer!!

I love good beers but lately the good beers seem to eat me up the next day. Two beers now give me a headache, rumbling stomach, etc. I'm not sure why. I can drink the regular domestics no problem, just don't prefer them. I find myself drinking more whiskey and bourbon instead of beer now. Not sure why they're getting to me now.

Re: Beer!!

Drink more Moonshine!

A handle of VO costs $20 at your local Total Wine. So you can go through three of those a week at a cost of only $60. That's a win/win as far as I'm concerned.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    A handle of VO costs $20 at your local Total Wine. So you can go through three of those a week at a cost of only $60. That's a win/win as far as I'm concerned.

Good God, who drinks that crap.

I have a confession which I know I will get ragged on. I just moved out west and I haven't been able to find the beer I like close by so I am doing without. I am super busy and don't get to shop much. My wife buys these Seagrams wine cooler verity packs at sams and the are delish. They are like drinking candy.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U

Good God, who drinks that crap.
    It's no Bulleit Rye, but it does the job and does it cheap. I'll spring for a handle of Crown or better sometimes, but for every day drinking, it works just fine.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

I've really been enjoying the Gentleman Jack lately.

Gentleman Jack is awesome. I have it in a box on its way here but should be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully the truck crew doesn't figure out what is in the box.

Thread Information