[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gators are in meltdown mode

Gators are in meltdown mode

Now gator players are re-tweeting that it is time for a QB change.

When this happens it is a complete breakdown in the coaching staff and respect for those in charge. I can never remember a time when any FSU or other players have publicly question who the starters should be at a college program.

Just wait till they lose UT.

Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

Did you miss the Rix, McPherson, Lee, weatherford, sexton, etc years?

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Did you miss the Rix, McPherson, Lee, weatherford, sexton, etc years?
    At no time during those years were the players vocal about changes.

Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.

Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.
    Go ahead and find one print article where any player on the record stating as much. Rumors and Facts are two different things.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Go ahead and find one print article where any player on the record stating as much. Rumors and Facts are two different things.
    Haha...I was there and heard it with my own two ears. Believe it or not, Jeep.

There was a fight in the locker room amongst defensive players about Rix. I can't recall which players were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Haha...I was there and heard it with my own two ears. Believe it or not, Jeep.
    You sometimes just don't comprehend what people write do you?

Let me spell this out for you one more time and maybe then you will get it. At no point in the history of FSU football can you find an article or a tweet or a facebook post where an FSU player has stated on RECORD that there should be a change at a position.

Please feel free to prove me wrong. Hearing with your ears or from a friend who heard it is not the same thing as making a public statement like is going on at UF.

I am sure plenty of players talk everyday about this position or that position but to do it in the media is a totally different story.

One receiver (our best) tweeted an ambiguous comment - sending love with pic of the 2 backup QBs - and has since recanted in the form of how he loves all the QB's. Why wouldn't he love Driskel? He threw him 15 completions a week ago.

That's it.

BTW, despite a depressing game, you could see Gators played hard to the last seconds, so quitting on coach hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    One receiver (our best) tweeted an ambiguous comment - sending love with pic of the 2 backup QBs - and has since recanted in the form of how he loves all the QB's. Why wouldn't he love Driskel? He threw him 15 completions a week ago.

That's it.

BTW, despite a depressing game, you could see Gators played hard to the last seconds, so quitting on coach hasn't happened yet.
    Are you sure? Three different times when Muschamp went to yell at players for mistakes, they would not even look at him or acknowledge he was even speaking to them. It seemed to just make him more mad.

I am not saying Driskel is the answer, at least I don't think he is either. It is good he recanted his retweet and the picture I guess. If recanting makes it better...

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz

That's it.

I've been having more fun reading the comments on Swamp Gas. I know every fan base has them, but there are some really miserable, delusional, idiots over there.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Like I said, believe it or not, jeep. I remember those dark years clearly. If you need to believe otherwise, so be it.

I remember there being splits in the locker room with McPherson and Lee. Fortunately they didn't have news stories driven by twitter back then.
    King Jackass

I remember alot of frustration with Chris Rix......

Rix has been criticized not only by fans but also by his teammates since taking over the starting job from Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke at the start of last season.

Earlier this season, center Antoine Mirambeau expressed displeasure with Rix's performance. After Saturday's game, several players were heard shouting in the locker room as the press entered the room.

"I know a lot of people were frustrated," Rix said. "I was frustrated. But I think people should look in the mirror and see what they are doing before they start judging other people because I know one word has not come out of my mouth criticizing a player on either side of the ball.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-fsu-rix_x.htm

"If someone plays a perfect game then they can start talking about other people," Rix said.

The players have good reason to be discontented.
    It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.- Richard P. Feynman.

Republics decline into democracies, and democracies degenerate into despotism. - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    I remember alot of frustration with Chris Rix......

Rix has been criticized not only by fans but also by his teammates since taking over the starting job from Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke at the start of last season.

Earlier this season, center Antoine Mirambeau expressed displeasure with Rix's performance. After Saturday's game, several players were heard shouting in the locker room as the press entered the room.

"I know a lot of people were frustrated," Rix said. "I was frustrated. But I think people should look in the mirror and see what they are doing before they start judging other people because I know one word has not come out of my mouth criticizing a player on either side of the ball.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-fsu-rix_x.htm

"If someone plays a perfect game then they can start talking about other people," Rix said.
    excellent find. Now back to uf's problems. ;)

Jeep showing once again he is a biased turd with no grip on the facts and no conscience of admitting error when sown otherwise.

I could drive an 18 wheeler through his skull and he wouldn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Jeep showing once again he is a biased turd with no grip on the facts and no conscience of admitting error when sown otherwise.

no one listens to you. What did you say? Hello? ??

[quote=FSU_Jeep]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brooklyn Nole":3pqq0pnk

no one listens to you. What did you say? Hello? ??[/quote:3pqq0pnk]

What - no counter argument that you have no brain and when repeatedly called out on it week after week all you do is cower and mumble?

No wonder you waste your money on supporting the football program.

Thread Information