[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Gators are in meltdown mode

  1. #1
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Gators are in meltdown mode

    Now gator players are re-tweeting that it is time for a QB change.

    When this happens it is a complete breakdown in the coaching staff and respect for those in charge. I can never remember a time when any FSU or other players have publicly question who the starters should be at a college program.

    Just wait till they lose UT.

  2. #2

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Did you miss the Rix, McPherson, Lee, weatherford, sexton, etc years?

  3. #3
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Did you miss the Rix, McPherson, Lee, weatherford, sexton, etc years?
    At no time during those years were the players vocal about changes.

  4. #4

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.

  5. #5
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.
    Go ahead and find one print article where any player on the record stating as much. Rumors and Facts are two different things.

  6. #6

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

  7. #7

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.
    Go ahead and find one print article where any player on the record stating as much. Rumors and Facts are two different things.
    Haha...I was there and heard it with my own two ears. Believe it or not, Jeep.

  8. #8

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    There was a fight in the locker room amongst defensive players about Rix. I can't recall which players were involved.

  9. #9
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Oh yea they were. We had years of open rebellion and discontent with the starting QB. I remember it well on-campus. Heck, there was even grumbling about preferring Kendra to Weinke.
    Go ahead and find one print article where any player on the record stating as much. Rumors and Facts are two different things.
    Haha...I was there and heard it with my own two ears. Believe it or not, Jeep.
    You sometimes just don't comprehend what people write do you?

    Let me spell this out for you one more time and maybe then you will get it. At no point in the history of FSU football can you find an article or a tweet or a facebook post where an FSU player has stated on RECORD that there should be a change at a position.

    Please feel free to prove me wrong. Hearing with your ears or from a friend who heard it is not the same thing as making a public statement like is going on at UF.

    I am sure plenty of players talk everyday about this position or that position but to do it in the media is a totally different story.

  10. #10

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    One receiver (our best) tweeted an ambiguous comment - sending love with pic of the 2 backup QBs - and has since recanted in the form of how he loves all the QB's. Why wouldn't he love Driskel? He threw him 15 completions a week ago.

    That's it.

    BTW, despite a depressing game, you could see Gators played hard to the last seconds, so quitting on coach hasn't happened yet.

  11. #11
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    One receiver (our best) tweeted an ambiguous comment - sending love with pic of the 2 backup QBs - and has since recanted in the form of how he loves all the QB's. Why wouldn't he love Driskel? He threw him 15 completions a week ago.

    That's it.

    BTW, despite a depressing game, you could see Gators played hard to the last seconds, so quitting on coach hasn't happened yet.
    Are you sure? Three different times when Muschamp went to yell at players for mistakes, they would not even look at him or acknowledge he was even speaking to them. It seemed to just make him more mad.

    I am not saying Driskel is the answer, at least I don't think he is either. It is good he recanted his retweet and the picture I guess. If recanting makes it better...

  12. #12

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    One receiver (our best) tweeted an ambiguous comment - sending love with pic of the 2 backup QBs - and has since recanted in the form of how he loves all the QB's. Why wouldn't he love Driskel? He threw him 15 completions a week ago.

    That's it.

    BTW, despite a depressing game, you could see Gators played hard to the last seconds, so quitting on coach hasn't happened yet.
    I've been having more fun reading the comments on Swamp Gas. I know every fan base has them, but there are some really miserable, delusional, idiots over there.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  13. #13

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Like I said, believe it or not, jeep. I remember those dark years clearly. If you need to believe otherwise, so be it.

  14. #14

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    I remember there being splits in the locker room with McPherson and Lee. Fortunately they didn't have news stories driven by twitter back then.
    King Jackass

  15. #15

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    I remember alot of frustration with Chris Rix......

    Rix has been criticized not only by fans but also by his teammates since taking over the starting job from Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke at the start of last season.

    Earlier this season, center Antoine Mirambeau expressed displeasure with Rix's performance. After Saturday's game, several players were heard shouting in the locker room as the press entered the room.

    "I know a lot of people were frustrated," Rix said. "I was frustrated. But I think people should look in the mirror and see what they are doing before they start judging other people because I know one word has not come out of my mouth criticizing a player on either side of the ball.


    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-fsu-rix_x.htm

    "If someone plays a perfect game then they can start talking about other people," Rix said.

  16. #16

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    The players have good reason to be discontented.
    It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.- Richard P. Feynman.

    Republics decline into democracies, and democracies degenerate into despotism. - Aristotle

  17. #17
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    I remember alot of frustration with Chris Rix......

    Rix has been criticized not only by fans but also by his teammates since taking over the starting job from Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke at the start of last season.

    Earlier this season, center Antoine Mirambeau expressed displeasure with Rix's performance. After Saturday's game, several players were heard shouting in the locker room as the press entered the room.

    "I know a lot of people were frustrated," Rix said. "I was frustrated. But I think people should look in the mirror and see what they are doing before they start judging other people because I know one word has not come out of my mouth criticizing a player on either side of the ball.


    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-fsu-rix_x.htm

    "If someone plays a perfect game then they can start talking about other people," Rix said.
    excellent find. Now back to uf's problems. ;)

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11,649

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Jeep showing once again he is a biased turd with no grip on the facts and no conscience of admitting error when sown otherwise.

    I could drive an 18 wheeler through his skull and he wouldn't notice.

  19. #19
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Jeep showing once again he is a biased turd with no grip on the facts and no conscience of admitting error when sown otherwise.

    I could drive an 18 wheeler through his skull and he wouldn't notice.
    no one listens to you. What did you say? Hello? ??

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11,649

    Re: Gators are in meltdown mode

    [quote=FSU_Jeep]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brooklyn Nole":3pqq0pnk
    Jeep showing once again he is a biased turd with no grip on the facts and no conscience of admitting error when sown otherwise.

    I could drive an 18 wheeler through his skull and he wouldn't notice.
    no one listens to you. What did you say? Hello? ??[/quote:3pqq0pnk]


    What - no counter argument that you have no brain and when repeatedly called out on it week after week all you do is cower and mumble?

    No wonder you waste your money on supporting the football program.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO