[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrat message to blacks

Banned

Democrat message to blacks

Re: Democrat message to blacks

I love that Obama is all about black people, but black people are doing worse under him than under Bush.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

I don't know if I would be taking any of Herman Cain's opinions about poor blacks too seriously. This is the same guy who would have raised their taxes by a hefty amount while giving rich people like him a healthy tax cut. This guy lost all credibility after it came to light that he cares more about sexually harrassing women than sticking up for the little guy.

hey, i resemble that remark...
    http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

Quote Originally Posted by noles2952

Clinton was a very mediocre President who was ready to screw the middle class any chance he got. Comparing him to Herman doesn't exactly establish Herman's creds here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey

Clinton was a very mediocre President who was ready to screw the middle class any chance he got. Comparing him to Herman doesn't exactly establish Herman's creds here.

This is why you are in the top 5 of "Loons on the board"

Quote Originally Posted by Guckster

You believe some hillbilly solved the world's energy problem in his backyard and I'm the loon. Right... :roll:

who said herman had any cred...?

Banned

[quote=Huey Grey]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":wkon2a4n

You believe some hillbilly solved the world's energy problem in his backyard and I'm the loon. Right... :roll:[/quote:wkon2a4n]

please show me where I said I believed that....

I'll look like rip van winkle before you do.

[quote=Guckster]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":3aci3ii8

You believe some hillbilly solved the world's energy problem in his backyard and I'm the loon. Right... :roll:
    please show me where I said I believed that....

I'll look like rip van winkle before you do.[/quote:3aci3ii8]

You posted a thread about it and got all butthurt when I called the guy out for being the whacko that he is. This seems like support of what he is claiming, no?

who said herman had any cred...?
    Glad that we're in agreement here that most of what he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Banned

You posted a thread about it and got all butthurt when I called the guy out for being the whacko that he is. This seems like support of what he is claiming, no?

I said show me where I said that.... still waiting ...loon...

I think I know what your game is now. You'll just oppose anything I say. I mean I just got done saying that Clinton was a lousy President, something I imagine you actually agree with, and you called me a loon because of it. You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

Banned

[quote=Huey Grey]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":zuxqvojc

I think I know what your game is now. You'll just oppose anything I say. I mean I just got done saying that Clinton was a lousy President, something I imagine you actually agree with, and you called me a loon because of it. You're a real piece of work, aren't you?[/quote:zuxqvojc]

Ironic post, is ironic

I don't know if I would be taking any of Herman Cain's opinions about poor blacks too seriously. This is the same guy who would have raised their taxes by a hefty amount while giving rich people like him a healthy tax cut. This guy lost all credibility after it came to light that he cares more about sexually harrassing women than sticking up for the little guy.
    Herman Cain wasn't going to raise taxes on poor blacks. Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by finance85

Perhaps from Huey's ignorant stance on the FairTax. Its a shame Dewey and Louie weren't around to help him understand it better.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

From all the studies done over his 999 plan. It would cut taxes on the richest while raising it on the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83

Perhaps from Huey's ignorant stance on the FairTax. Its a shame Dewey and Louie weren't around to help him understand it better.
    Cain's 999 plan isn't the same as fairtax, Einstein. Have you ever actually read up on either plan. Your post suggests you haven't.

Banned

Cain's 999 plan isn't the same as fairtax, Einstein. Have you ever actually read up on either plan. Your post suggests you haven't.
    Wow.... you are just ate up with the dumbness....

You disagree with Herman, you must me a RACIST.

I mean, that is what Democrats do....

Thread Information