[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing what a Redneck can do. This one may change the world

Banned

Amazing what a Redneck can do. This one may change the world

I am sure Brookie will be one of his biggest fans!

Your Electricity Company Fears this Man

As we documented in a previous article, electricity is the key to unleash world democracy and freedom,

“It’s well know that many wars are fought over resources, many times oil and other energy bases. Electricity is arguably the most essential staple for human survival; because with enough electricity, water can literally be extracted from thin air, which can then be used to plant and water crops.

With enough electricity, nearly all of humanity’s needs can be met.

Centralized energy, like most of us have now, is inherently dangerous to a free society. It can fluctuate, prices can be raised, and grids can be shut down or get damaged by natural disasters. The move toward localized production of electricity, then, is a move towards freedom, security, and democracy. Autonomous energy production is the precursor to an autonomous free society. The secondary effect of increased use of renewable energy is, of course, cleaner air and less pollution. We have all the reasons in the world to support this exciting new development.”

Our previous article pointed out the strides that some countries are taking to make the move toward solar and other sustainable energies. Now, an even more exciting development has been made in the most unlikely of places: an obscure home work shop in Virginia known privately as the “box full of creative chaos”.

Doug Coulter of Floyd, Virginia, lives in the woods in what he calls a “libertarian communism” community where he spends much of his life inventing and innovation in his home work shop.

What Doug has developed can be a game changer when it comes to providing the world’s electricity. He claims that,

“If this works, I’m about to anger several trillion dollar a year businesses.”

These businesses include gas and electric utilities and Big Oil companies.

Doug claims to be on the verge of cracking what has stumped scientists for decades: nuclear fusion. Doug runs an open source forum for scientists and engineers, where he got much of the research needed to crack this priceless problem. He says that once his nuclear fusion reactor is complete, it too will be open source so that anyone living anywhere will have access to the technology. Watch this video to see what he is up to:

Full article and Video ---> http://themindunleashed.org/2014/08/...fears-man.html

Re: Amazing what a Redneck can do. This one may change the w

Hey ya'll....watch this!!

Banned

Says a guy with a trailer park boy as his avatar

And it's "Hold my beer, ... Watch this"

First hillbilly sex with his cousin. Now solving nuclear fusion. The only thing left for this man is to uncover the mystery of the toothbrush.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    First hillbilly sex with his cousin.
    The fact you would think of that. Makes me wonder how many cousins you have had kids with.

Quote Originally Posted by Guckster
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    First hillbilly sex with his cousin.
    The fact you would think of that. Makes me wonder how many cousins you have had kids with.
    Not enough apparently. None of my inbred treasures have yet to solve the energy crisis out of our garage. I guess I'm not reading them enough Ron Paul bedtime stories.

Banned

Damn you are a butthurt idiot.

Says a guy with a trailer park boy as his avatar

And it's "Hold my beer, ... Watch this"

I was wondering where the TrailerParkBoy reference was coming from. I'm obviously somewhat pompous and elite and don't carry myself (online or off line) in the manner of a "trailer park dweller".

I've never created an avatar for this site. Jeep, is that a default setting?

Banned

So you are saying that your Photo, found you?....

Oh hell, now I remember. I turn off avatars and signatures.

That's a pic of my half brother. And he DOES live in a trailer park. A nice one though.

What year did you drop out of school?

Banned

When I graduated.

Damn you are a butthurt idiot.

Look, I actually agree with you. It's clear that this toothless old man, who probably hasn't bathed since August, has just given the world an unlimited energy supply. Without a question we have now entered an era of limitless power the likes that only science fiction could imagine. The real problem are the unpatriotic liberals for not recognizing a true hero when they see one. We were wrong. You were right. And we see the errors of our ways now. If only we had more patriots, like this mal-nourished man, who probably talks to himself while digging through other people's garbage, this country would be in a far better place. Bravo, Guck. You have shown this liberal what a dirty communist scrum he is with this revelation. I bow down to you, sir.

When I graduated.

You're such a liar. That's a disgusting chracter trait in an "adult".

Banned

Genius is like an Egg sitting on top of a pointed roof....Lean one way... you are super smart.... lean the other way...and you are a couple of sandwiches shy of a picnic ....

Genius is like an Egg sitting on top of a pointed roof....Lean one way... you are super smart.... lean the other way...and you are a couple of sandwiches shy of a picnic ....
    I never thought of it that way. Very nice.

There's a problem with it though - some people will think of themselves as just misunderstood geniuses, you know, their sandwiches are still in the picnic basket.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    I never thought of it that way. Very nice.

There's a problem with it though - some people will think of themselves as just misunderstood geniuses, you know, their sandwiches are still in the picnic basket.
    Careful,...you will ruin my reputation as a ignorant southerner :P

This is awesome. I'm as excited about this news as I am that carburetor that makes your car get 200mpg or the car the runs on water!!
    King Jackass

I've been to Floyd. IT's just outside of Blacksburg. I'm not sure redneck is the right description. Crazy, hippies is more accurate.

I know people that, based on outside appearance and a few other "intangibles", that I can compare with this guy. These Hillbillys have invented some truly amazing, and at the least, very creative equipment. When I take associates to see this stuff, they see it and are expecting to meet Einstein. Instead they get "Daddy drew it on some paper, and I done built it". Love those guys

I'm not saying this guy has solved the energy issue. But you can't discount him just because he doesn't present well.

Thread Information