[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: BigDelivery Supports Sean Maguire

BigDelivery Supports Sean Maguire

With gameday fast approaching and the change in starting QB it is time for us as fans to get behind the new starting QB at least for this game.

This is our #2 and would be the starter no matter the circumstances either by this situation or if an injury happened.

Sean was a top recruited QB and knows how to play ball, and will have a loaded veteran line and veteran players around him and with the support of the crowd I bet he can come out and light it up.

This is going to be a statement to Clemson and any conference or team that has anything to say about FSU. That statement is that we are a team and not a single player.

Re: BigDelivery Supports Sean Maguire

Indeed, hope he goes out there and smokes 'em.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    With gameday fast approaching and the change in starting QB it is time for us as fans to get behind the new starting QB at least for this game.

This is our #2 and would be the starter no matter the circumstances either by this situation or if an injury happened.

Sean was a top recruited QB and knows how to play ball, and will have a loaded veteran line and veteran players around him and with the support of the crowd I bet he can come out and light it up.

This is going to be a statement to Clemson and any conference or team that has anything to say about FSU. That statement is that we are a team and not a single player.

Maguire doesn't bother me. The running game is what bothers me.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

I'm good with Maguire. He's bigger and stronger than Trickett. He has a quick release. He's decisive.

Soup, I was encouraged by Jimbo going with Pender and Cook quite a bit, and believe Jimbo trusts them if Karlos starts dancing at the line of scrimmage. It seems to be a trend at FSU that first year tailbacks hit the hole hard, then get tentative in their second year. Freeman was an exception to that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe92
    Indeed, hope he goes out there and smokes 'em.

Hmmm "smokes'em"...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    I'm good with Maguire. He's bigger and stronger than Trickett. He has a quick release. He's decisive.

Soup, I was encouraged by Jimbo going with Pender and Cook quite a bit, and believe Jimbo trusts them if Karlos starts dancing at the line of scrimmage. It seems to be a trend at FSU that first year tailbacks hit the hole hard, then get tentative in their second year. Freeman was an exception to that, though.
    I was all hyped up for Los this year, but that's all it's been so far, hype.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Thread Information