[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Americans Donít Want More Regulation

Banned

Americans Donít Want More Regulation

Americans Donít Want More Regulation

Democrats routinely claim that American conservatives who oppose burdensome business and industrial regulations are in the minority, which isnít surprising considering the leftís penchant for attempting to equate anti-regulatory sentiments with a dislike of Mother Nature or basic human safety.
    But despite the hyperbole, polling data shows that a firm majority of Americans still believe U.S. businesses are over-regulated.
    Numbers from Gallupís annual Governance survey show that fewer than 22 percent of Americans believe that business and industry are under-regulated. Only 27 percent think that regulations are neither too burdensome nor lacking. Thatís compared to a full 49 percent who feel the level of regulation in the U.S. is too high.
    ďAs is the case with most attitudes about government and government use of power, Republicans and Democrats have sharply differing views on government regulation of business,Ē Gallup reports. ďAbout three-quarters of Republicans (76%) say there is too much regulation, compared with less than one-quarter (22%) of Democrats.Ē
    Gallup reports that the majority-negative opinion on regulation in the U.S. coincides with an overall dim view of the federal government.

http://personalliberty.com/americans...nt-regulation/

Re: Americans Donít Want More Regulation

The more regulations we add the worse it gets. What would make someone think that we need more regulations?
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Re: Americans Donít Want More Regulation

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    The more regulations we add the worse it gets. What would make someone think that we need more regulations?
    "It's for the children" ~ Hillary Clinton (and most liberals)

Thread Information