[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: ISIS isn't here? There wannabees and helpers are

ISIS isn't here? There wannabees and helpers are

and that is a more dangerous prospect.

I did some gang training back in the 90s. In all of what I learned, the one thing that stuck in my mind was that the real gang members were not the most dangerous of the group. The most dangerous were the wannabees and the pretenders who had something to prove to get into the gang. The guy in the article fits that mold. How many more of these are out there that we don't know about yet? LEOs have to be right every time when investigating, these guys not so much. They can get lucky just one time and hit the jackpot- mall, school, military base (where by God you cannot carry concealed), sporting event...etc.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/roche ... amic-state

Re: ISIS isn't here? There wannabees and helpers are

So, because these kind of people have existed for centuries, we should be scared s***less all of a sudden? You should pick up one of these:

That's Gollum, btw, it isn't an ISIS agent, so don't get your panties in a wad.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Thread Information