[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: FSU vs Clemson Predictions

FSU vs Clemson Predictions

It is game week! Espn Game day will be in town for those that care.

This is a tricky game to predict. The vegas and offshore lines have FSU a 20pt favorite.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say

FSU 37
    Clemson 17

All 17 of Clemson's points in the first half. Maybe 24-17 going into the half.

Re: FSU vs Clemson Predictions

I've been predicting blow outs all year. Not this time. Clemson comes to Tally (thankfully), so that'll help. Prediction?

FSU 27
    CU 24

When I saw the line at 20.5, I thought that was crazy. Not that FSU couldn't win by 20 in some scenarios, but seems crazy for a betting line. I guess it means public perception still sees us as being 2013 dominant.

This FSU team seems shaky to me. Still gelling, especially on D. Have not been able to watch Clemson yet but all the preseason mags said that should have an absolutely outstanding D-Line and a pretty good O-line as well.

I'll go FSU 27, CU 17

I think FSU wins, but I don't think they'll cover the spread.

Given that I said that, FSU is probably going to completely dominate.

FSU 39

Clempson 21

My prediction really doesn't change with the news. We still have a close first half and pull out in the second.

[Ok, Im going to adjust based on the latest news on suspensions, injuries, getting players back from injury. BTW CU is getting their biggest DL back for this game he was out for UGA. I guess our rule will be no official predictions after kickoff / all final edits before kickoff? ]

I think CU will play very well and on a mission in the first half. FSUs D will raise its level as well. CU with a couple of TDs. FSU a TD and a couple FGs. 14-13 Clemson at the half.

Second half, Jameis is going to be more dialed in and play better than he has since sometime last November. FSU will put up several TDs and a FG.

Final, FSU 37, Clemson 24

I think FSU carries a small lead into the locker room and then blows it open in the second.

FSU 31
    Cu 10

Noles 31
    Clem$on 20

Maguire manages the game well in the 1st half, pissed-off Jaboo comes in to finish the job.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe92
    Noles 31
    Clem$on 20

Maguire manages the game well in the 1st half, pissed-off Jaboo comes in to finish the job.

This sounds about right; but I'm thinking a little less scoring.

FSU 27
    Clemson 17

Thread Information