[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    State Dept. whistleblower: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents that would make her look bad

    Of course.

    To be honest, I just assumed that Hillary's protectors at the State Department would have done something like this. It's nice to have an insider confirm it, but you didn't really think it would go any other way, did you? Congress demands documents concerning Benghazi. Hillary's priority is her own political viability, not the security of this nation or of the people in our consulates, and certainly not the truth.

    Come on.

    So what will be the first thing her people direct to happen? Of course. Before we have to give Congress those documents, get rid of anything that makes Hillary look bad. I doubt it was even necessary for her to order it. Everyone who surrounds her knows what she's all about. It might have been Cheryl Mills who ordered it. It might have been Jake Sullivan. What difference, at this point, does it make?

    The only thing that surprises me here is that Mills walked into the room, saw Ray Maxwell sitting there and - not knowing who he was or that he was for sure a Hillary loyalist - she was sloppy enough to let him stay long enough that he could see what was going on. It turned out Maxwell is Hillary's worst nightmare, an insider with a conscience.

    Sheryl Atkisson - who has been doing excellent work for the Heritage Foundation's Daily Signal since she was bum-rushed out of CBS, in case you didn't know - has more:

    According to former Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell, the after-hours session took place over a weekend in a basement operations-type center at State Department headquarters in Washington, D.C. This is the first time Maxwell has publicly come forward with the story.

    At the time, Maxwell was a leader in the State Department’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), which was charged with collecting emails and documents relevant to the Benghazi probe.

    "I was not invited to that after-hours endeavor, but I heard about it and decided to check it out on a Sunday afternoon,” says Maxwell.

    He didn’t know it then, but Maxwell would ultimately become one of four State Department officials singled out for discipline—he says scapegoated—then later cleared for devastating security lapses leading up to the attacks. Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were murdered during the Benghazi attacks.

    Maxwell says the weekend document session was held in the basement of the State Department’s Foggy Bottom headquarters in a room underneath the “jogger’s entrance.” He describes it as a large space, outfitted with computers and big screen monitors, intended for emergency planning, and with small offices on the periphery.

    When he arrived, Maxwell says he observed boxes and stacks of documents. He says a State Department office director, whom Maxwell described as close to Clinton’s top advisers, was there. Though the office director technically worked for him, Maxwell says he wasn’t consulted about her weekend assignment.

    "She told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’” says Maxwell. He says “seventh floor” was State Department shorthand for then-Secretary of State Clinton and her principal advisors.

    “I asked her, ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’ ”

    Cue the Clinton Machine's assault on Ray Maxwell in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

    It's unlikely this gets any traction with the MSM, of course, since they've already decided that the Benghazi story itself is non-news. That's how they've justified ignoring other sources who have recently come forward with information the contradicts that White House/MSM narrative, as Rob told you last week.

    By the way, where do you think Hillary learned that hiding documents is a good way to save her own skin? Didn't she get away with it pretty nicely 20 years ago by claiming she couldn't find the Whitewater billing records, only to have them turn up when they could no longer cause her any trouble?

    Here's a weird force that operates in Hillary's favor, even though it shouldn't: When something happens that proves Hillary is dishonest and unethical, it's not news because everyone already knows that. It's like when Tony Romo has a bad game and you say, "Hey, that guy's terrible!" Cowboys fans say, "So?"

    What does that have to do with anything?

    Somewhere along the line conventional wisdom settled on the thinking that being a completely dishonest, unqualified, self-absorbed narcissist does not disqualify Hillary from serious consideration for the presidency, so if you want to argue against her, you have to come up with something entirely unrelated to that.

    That being the case: Hillary's staff at State unethically destroying documents? Yeah, what of it? That's how the MSM will justify not touching this. The next time Hillary does something honest or sincere, that will be news. (Because it will be the first time.) This? This is just another day in Washington D.C., and in Clintonland, where it became clear long ago that no one is honest or ethical - which apparently matters not at all.

    http://www.caintv.com/state-dept.whistleblower-hilla

  2. #2

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    We've had a dozen hearings over this matter and no evidence can be found of a cover up. Until this is officially proven I will assume that this is just more Republican desperation.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    The first PUBLIC hearing on the issue starts Wednesday ,... headed up by Trey Gowdy.

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...ring/15640489/

  4. #4

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Guckster
    The first PUBLIC hearing on the issue starts Wednesday ,... headed up by Trey Gowdy.

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...ring/15640489/
    It doesn't matter if it's public or not. Unless the GOP can magically conjure up the smoking gun, when their last two years of desperately trying to find it have failed, this hearing will be no different than the rest.

  5. #5

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    very prophetic

  7. #7

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Guck, you're not alone.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Guck, you're not alone.


    Posting Selfies now eh soproud

  9. #9

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Close, very close.


    In all seriousness, I think he'll be the intimidating force on the committee that's needed to get answers.


  10. #10

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    We've had a dozen hearings over this matter and no evidence can be found of a cover up. Until this is officially proven I will assume that this is just more Republican desperation.
    Think about it. Do you really think that they didn't hide documents? This isn't a Rep/Dem thing. They all would have done this.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  11. #11

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    We've had a dozen hearings over this matter and no evidence can be found of a cover up. Until this is officially proven I will assume that this is just more Republican desperation.
    Think about it. Do you really think that they didn't hide documents? This isn't a Rep/Dem thing. They all would have done this.
    I think it's quite possible they withheld documents they felt were paramount to national security. But then again, this happens all the time inside the government. Only certain people with the highest levels of clearance are allowed to know certain things. But I think it's unlikely that there are any documents out there which prove that Obama and his team maliciously deceived the public as to the true causes of the attack.

  12. #12

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    It's true that Obama might not have even known about it. He's obviously just a puppet like everyone else. His superiors might not of felt that he was on a need to know basis.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    Nine reasons Trey Gowdy was chosen to head the House Select Committee on Benghazi

    The House Benghazi Select Committee on Wednesday will conduct its first hearing on the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on U.S. facilities in Libya that left four Americans dead.

    “There are still facts to learn about Benghazi and information that needs to be explained in greater detail to the American people,” committee chairman and former federal prosecutor Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said earlier this this month. “And this committee will do just that.”

    The South Carolina congressman and former prosecutor has achieved notoriety on a national scale for not just his knowledge of the law, but also for his sharp, unflinching and blunt style of questioning.

    Here to prove that point, and illustrate exactly why Gowdy was chosen to head the special committee, are nine of the congressman’s most heated and enthusiastic moments from recent hearings and pressers on Benghazi and the IRS targeting scandals:

    All 9 reasons here----> http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2553458/

  14. #14

    Re: Hillary allies hid Benghazi documents

    [quote=Huey Grey]
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":2xe7eq8i
    We've had a dozen hearings over this matter and no evidence can be found of a cover up. Until this is officially proven I will assume that this is just more Republican desperation.
    Think about it. Do you really think that they didn't hide documents? This isn't a Rep/Dem thing. They all would have done this.
    I think it's quite possible they withheld documents they felt were paramount to national security. But then again, this happens all the time inside the government. Only certain people with the highest levels of clearance are allowed to know certain things. But I think it's unlikely that there are any documents out there which prove that Obama and his team maliciously deceived the public as to the true causes of the attack.[/quote:2xe7eq8i]

    How could anything related to this possibly harm our "national security". What exactly is national security anyway? I'm not picking on you, I'm genuinely curious.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO