[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Is the machine around HRC impenetrable or will the House

Is the machine around HRC impenetrable or will the House

investigation by Trey Gowdy finally bring her down?

If there was a female Hitler, it would be her. I could see her pull off a Night of Long Knives and Kristallnacht combined. She is truly evil.

Re: Is the machine around HRC impeneatrable or will the Hous

She doesn't seem worried.

Re: Is the machine around HRC impenetrable or will the House

We've had over a dozen hearings and they've found nothing. It could happen but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

And female Hitler? Jfc.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    We've had over a dozen hearings and they've found nothing. It could happen but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Do you think every shred of information has been released to the committees holding these hearings? I'm not talking about the documents the State Department wanted to release, but every possible document that could exist?
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83

Do you think every shred of information has been released to the committees holding these hearings? I'm not talking about the documents the State Department wanted to release, but every possible document that could exist?
    I suspect the committees got what the State Department wanted them to see, and didn't get anything the State Department thought was damaging. Tactics have changed in the information age. There's so much paper and electronic information that plenty of documents can be provided, without having to provide anything embarrassing. If you want to hide a grain of sand you don't do it on a freshly paved asphalt road, you hide it on the beach.

Banned

I think Gowdy is the difference...

Information has been withheld time and time again.

Banned

dp DP dp

Yawn.

Even Issa gave up.

But it's good politics for the GOP base rolling into a November election.

It's the "easy play" if you're running the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83

I really have no idea. It's possible. But you also have to own up to the fact that we've had 13 hearings over this matter so far, that the GOP has been scouring the planet looking for damning proof of their alledged coverup, and yet nothing can be found. At a certain point, I think the GOP has to give up. It's getting into the land of conspiracty theory when no evidence can be found of something you're looking for, but you keep searching with the misguided notion that somewhere, somehow, there will be that piece of information that finally proves you right.

Huey, the thing is, there are people who were involved at one level or another that keep popping up with stories refuting the official story. Heck, I don't know if those folks are credible or not, or if they have an agenda, but that's part of the reason this thing is getting stretched out. It's the same story with the IRS / Lerner thing.

Exactly, and so far Hillary is walking away scot-free. Someone should be held accountable but only Sheryl Atkinson was 'man' enough to step up and try to investigate before she was completely shut down as well. To simply dismiss this as there being nothing is the ultimate putting your head in the sand defense when something obviously happened.

Folks can keep carrying the president's jock but it doesn't change the fact that things stink in this entire matter.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Thread Information