[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron: These people aren't Muslims; they're monsters

Cameron: These people aren't Muslims; they're monsters

British Prime Minister David Cameron said today that the brutal beheading of a British aid worker by the terror group ISIS, which follows the execution of two American journalists, showed exactly why the U.K. needed to work to destroy the organization, "the embodiment of evil."

"The fact that an aid worker was taken, held and brutally murdered at the hands of ISIL [ISIS] sums up what this organization stands for," Cameron said in an address to the British people. "They boast of their brutality; they claim to do this in the name of Islam. That is nonsense. Islam is a religion of peace. They are not Muslims, they are monsters."

Cameron spoke hours after a video emerged online that appeared to show the murder of British citizen David Haines at the hands of a black clad ISIS militant. Before his death, Haines reads from a scripted statement, saying Cameron is "entirely responsible" for his impending murder.

"You entered voluntarily into a coalition with the United States against the Islamic State [ISIS], just as your predecessor Tony Blair did, following a trend amongst British Prime Ministers who can't find the courage to say no to the Americans," Haines says.

Today Cameron said the U.K. would not be cowed.

"We cannot just walk on by if we are to keep this country safe; we have to confront this menace," he said. "Step by step, we must drive back, dismantle and ultimately destroy ISIL [ISIS] and what it stands for. We will do so in a calm and deliberate way, but with an iron determination. We will not do so on our own, but by working closely with our allies, not just the United States and in Europe, but also in the region because this organization poses a massive threat to the entire Middle East."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=25491141

Re: Cameron: These people aren't Muslims; they're monsters

They boast of their brutality; they claim to do this in the name of Islam. That is nonsense. Islam is a religion of peace. They are not Muslims...."

I know, I know, Islam is a religion of peace. These violent muslim fundamentalists are never doing anything you might get just from taking a literal reading of the Koran. Thanks to yet another western politician for trying to drill that into our heads for the upteenth time since 9-11.

I hope they are getting the message in all those ME countries that poll so incredibly high on the enforcement of sharia law, or even poll in support of suicide bombing. When these things happen are their Imams also constantly telling them that Islam should only be peaceful?

Kill them all and let God sort them out.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Remove all funding from the Middle East and remove every last troop, base, gun and bullet.

Develop alternative energy sources to cut reliance on crude as possible and leave the ME countries broke.

Then let God sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Remove all funding from the Middle East and remove every last troop, base, gun and bullet.

Develop alternative energy sources to cut reliance on crude as possible and leave the ME countries broke.

Ignoring them isn't going to work. Sorry.

Making them go broke will work.

Then they can fight for the scraps amongst themselves.

The other alternative is genocide. Which do you prefer?

Probably genocide - cause you're the kind of person that takes pleasure in the killing on millions of Muslims.

Oh no, Cameron denies they are Muslims!! Next he'll say the Serbs who murdered all the Muslims weren't Christians. Fox News must be apoplectic.

Sorry - I forgot they are not Muslims - they are mostly terrorists.

It does make it easy to wish for genocide and religious/ethnic cleaning when you believe they are all terrorists.

Probably genocide - cause you're the kind of person that takes pleasure in the killing on millions of Muslims.

First of all, we'll never make them broke.

And no, the alternative is not genocide. We didn't have to kill all the Germans to wipe out the Nazis.

[quote=The Tradition]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brooklyn Nole":u2ic7lka

First of all, we'll never make them broke.

And no, the alternative is not genocide. We didn't have to kill all the Germans to wipe out the Nazis.[/quote:u2ic7lka]

Of course not every last one you imbecile - just a few million. And given how much hatred folks like you have for Muslims - you actually would like if we did kill every last one of them - never can tell when I survivor might want to strap on a vest and blow people up.

Better to make sure we especially kill all the women and children.

Come on, Trad hasn't said that anywhere. You and Wordjazz need to at least acknowledge there are a lot of possible options between ignoring the situation and genocide. Good grief.

He doesn't have the balls to openly advocate genocide - but we all know what Trad wants as he has posted his utter disgust for Muslims for years. His hatred and desire to see them wiped out - or at least bombed into the stone age is well known.

Given that Trad wants to be at war with a tactic (terrorism) and being that in his mind any Muslim is ripe to be turned into a terrorist - there really is no other solution than genocide and/or herding Muslims into labor camps. Otherwise, a sweet looking 13 year old Muslim girl is one day going to blow up a bus in Ocala.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtNole
    Come on, Trad hasn't said that anywhere. You and Wordjazz need to at least acknowledge there are a lot of possible options between ignoring the situation and genocide. Good grief.
    I favor bombing ISIS with minimum US ground support.

Couldn't help make fun of Trad posting Cameron's comments denying ISIS is Muslim, which quite a few on the right exploded about when Obama said that last week. Maybe Trad doesn't agree with that, though in the past any silly criticism of Obama - like that - has been music to his ears.

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Kill them all and let God sort them out.
    We haven't done that since WWII and we almost did it in the first Gulf War as the Iraqi forces retreated from Kuwait back north into Iraq. The place was the Road to Basra and we left a lot of carnage there. Should have finished the job but Bush 41 called it off.

He doesn't have the balls to openly advocate genocide - but we all know what Trad wants as he has posted his utter disgust for Muslims for years. His hatred and desire to see them wiped out - or at least bombed into the stone age is well known.

Given that Trad wants to be at war with a tactic (terrorism) and being that in his mind any Muslim is ripe to be turned into a terrorist - there really is no other solution than genocide and/or herding Muslims into labor camps. Otherwise, a sweet looking 13 year old Muslim girl is one day going to blow up a bus in Ocala.
    Lots of mosques and a training site for Muslims in Central Florida.

Doesn't matter that we don't need the oil...our economic allies do...

We're not trying to eliminate a tactic. We need to eliminate an ideology.

I do not want to kill all Muslims. Hopefully, moderates will take care of the extremists before we have to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtNole
    I favor bombing ISIS with minimum US ground support.

Couldn't help make fun of Trad posting Cameron's comments denying ISIS is Muslim, which quite a few on the right exploded about when Obama said that last week. Maybe Trad doesn't agree with that, though in the past any silly criticism of Obama - like that - has been music to his ears.
    Bombing isn't the solution to ending their terror ways. It will take boots on the ground to win, to grab these effers by the balls and destroy them. You only own the ground you stand on. If you think air power has ever won a war, you don't know your history.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacedog
    we don't need the oil...our economic allies do...

That was my understanding. Not that we are off ME oil, but we could be tomorrow, as it is already down to around 3rd place our our list of suppliers behind Canada and Mexico. But what our foreign policy WRT oil has really been about is maintaining a stable ME oil market for our economic partners in Japan, Europe, S. Korea.

Moderates are complicit with ISIS til they sack up and start kicking some ass themselves.

Thread Information