[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: So I have decided...

  1. #1

    So I have decided...

    If I ever ran into Brett Baird in real life, I would knock his ass out, drop my pants, and drag my testicles across his face multiple times. I really believe that would be doing some good in this world.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  2. #2

    Re: So I have decided...

    Nothing? Ah well. I figured I could get a couple bites off of that. The guy really is a douche, but most everyone on FOX is a real douche.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  3. #3
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: So I have decided...

    Teabagging is so COD3.

  4. #4

    Re: So I have decided...

    Code? You gotta help me out here. I'm not an internet expert. I was just sitting here thinking that I needed to change it up a little bit.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  5. #5
    Administrator FSU_Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: So I have decided...

    Call of Duty 3. Xbox/Playstation multiplayer war game. One of the best games ever. I know maybe not something for your generation.

  6. #6

    Re: So I have decided...

    Don't forget about this steaming pile of idiocy.....



    These people are weapons great morons and deserve to have their faces dredged with angry libertarian testicles.

  7. #7

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Call of Duty 3. Xbox/Playstation multiplayer war game. One of the best games ever. I know maybe not something for your generation.
    I've bought Call of Duty 2 I think...years ago on my 360 and only played it a couple times. I just never got into those kind of games for whatever reason, but I realize how popular they are.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  8. #8

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Don't forget about this steaming pile of idiocy.....



    These people are weapons great morons and deserve to have their faces dredged with angry libertarian testicles.
    That show really makes me want to club baby seals. Listening to that rubber faced a$$hole on the left is like fingernails on a chalk board.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  9. #9

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If I ever ran into Brett Baird in real life, I would knock his ass out, drop my pants, and drag my testicles across his face multiple times. I really believe that would be doing some good in this world.
    Any specific reason or incident, or just a general feeling?

  10. #10

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If I ever ran into Brett Baird in real life, I would knock his ass out, drop my pants, and drag my testicles across his face multiple times. I really believe that would be doing some good in this world.
    Any specific reason or incident, or just a general feeling?
    I just don't like the guy. Of course, I don't seem to like pretty much anyone on FOX, MSNBS, or CNN.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  11. #11

    Re: So I have decided...

    So, you're response to not liking someone is the "knock his ass out?"

    Remind me not to tell you where I might be on any particular date/time.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,818

    Re: So I have decided...


  13. #13

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If I ever ran into Brett Baird in real life, I would knock his ass out, drop my pants, and drag my testicles across his face multiple times. I really believe that would be doing some good in this world.
    Any specific reason or incident, or just a general feeling?
    I just don't like the guy. Of course, I don't seem to like pretty much anyone on FOX, MSNBS, or CNN.
    I know what you mean. I do like Erin Burnett though, but it's because I think she's hot, not because of anything she says. I don't spend much time watching her show.

  14. #14

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    So, you're response to not liking someone is the "knock his ass out?"

    Remind me not to tell you where I might be on any particular date/time.
    Come on Trad. You know I'm just using hyperbole. If I met you out, I would probably buy you a beer. :D
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  15. #15

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    So, you're response to not liking someone is the "knock his ass out?"

    Remind me not to tell you where I might be on any particular date/time.
    Come on Trad. You know I'm just using hyperbole. If I met you out, I would probably buy you a beer. :D
    And give it to him after dunking your testicles in it.
    King Jackass

  16. #16

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by Belem
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    So, you're response to not liking someone is the "knock his ass out?"

    Remind me not to tell you where I might be on any particular date/time.
    Come on Trad. You know I'm just using hyperbole. If I met you out, I would probably buy you a beer. :D
    And give it to him after dunking your testicles in it.

    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

  17. #17

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by Belem
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    So, you're response to not liking someone is the "knock his ass out?"

    Remind me not to tell you where I might be on any particular date/time.
    Come on Trad. You know I'm just using hyperbole. If I met you out, I would probably buy you a beer. :D
    And give it to him after dunking your testicles in it.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

  18. #18

    Re: So I have decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If I ever ran into Brett Baird in real life, I would knock his ass out, drop my pants, and drag my testicles across his face multiple times. I really believe that would be doing some good in this world.
    Any specific reason or incident, or just a general feeling?
    I just don't like the guy. Of course, I don't seem to like pretty much anyone on FOX, MSNBS, or CNN.
    I know what you mean. I do like Erin Burnett though, but it's because I think she's hot, not because of anything she says. I don't spend much time watching her show.

    100% agree about Erin Burnett. Something about her...

    Maybe this worth a separate thread!

  19. #19

    Re: So I have decided...

    What's especially annoying about Fox and Friends is the fact that the lady is literally a Stanford graduate and Rhodes Scholar that goes out of her way to sound as ditzy and dumb as possible. She could totally host an interesting and in-depth show on her own, but instead did that for years...
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO