[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A full day of jingoism...

A full day of jingoism...

horaaaaaaaay...
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Re: A full day of jingoism...

not sure why patriotism is so distasteful to some people....

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    not sure why patriotism is so distasteful to some people....
    Maybe because your version of patriotism is closer to jingoism or nationalism.

no, I weep for the current state of the country and long for how it used to be. but that doesn't mean I still can't love my country instead of loathe it.

Yeah, I love to pull for the murdering bully. I mean, better to be on the right hand of the devil...right?

Banned

Wow.... :o

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Yeah, I love to pull for the murdering bully. I mean, better to be on the right hand of the devil...right?

maybe you should sign up for ISIS since you hate us so much. you can be David fighting against Goliath. oh, wait... David is the wrong religion... you get beheaded. sorry.

maybe you should sign up for ISIS since you hate us so much. you can be David fighting against Goliath. oh, wait... David is the wrong religion... you get beheaded. sorry.
    Yeah, because I don't like the government spending my money for our military to trounce around the globe, making people hate me personally and putting my life in danger, just to do the bidding of the banks and corporations. Can you even fathom the good we could do with that money? No, I'm sure you can't. All you can fathom is a bunch of backward troglodytes somehow taking over this country with a 1965 Jeep with a .50 cal mounted on the back.

no, I weep for the current state of the country and long for how it used to be. but that doesn't mean I still can't love my country instead of loathe it.
    Curious what you think was better in the past? Seriously. I think some things were better, but many things were worse.

Yeah, because I don't like the government spending my money for our military to trounce around the globe, making people hate me personally and putting my life in danger, just to do the bidding of the banks and corporations. Can you even fathom the good we could do with that money? No, I'm sure you can't. All you can fathom is a bunch of backward troglodytes somehow taking over this country with a 1965 Jeep with a .50 cal mounted on the back.
    The world is an evil place. You have to take care of threats wherever they exist. People can use that " other side of the world" dribble, but it is a real threat .

How in the f*** is it a real threat?

See 9-11-2001

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneTX
    The world is an evil place. You have to take care of threats wherever they exist. People can use that " other side of the world" dribble, but it is a real threat .

Isis is not a threat to the US, in any way shape or form. They are nothing more than a convenient vehicle to ply a war weary nation into yet another war. Apparently the dynasty bankers and MIC corporations need more money.

Quote Originally Posted by TC_Nole_OX

Isis is not a threat to the US, in any way shape or form. They are nothing more than a convenient vehicle to ply a war weary nation into yet another war. Apparently the dynasty bankers and MIC corporations need more money.
    Say that to the journalists who had their head cut off.

That doesn't make Isis a threat to the US

That doesn't make Isis a threat to the US
    Really, you truly believe that? You can say that with absolute confidence? To discount the threat is to be a fool.

Really, you truly believe that? You can say that with absolute confidence? To discount the threat is to be a fool.
    I get that you have bought into the propaganda and are afraid. However emotions are not the same as evidence. There is zero evidence that this group is a threat to the US.

I get that you have bought into the propaganda and are afraid. However emotions are not the same as evidence. There is zero evidence that this group is a threat to the US.
    Propaganda? Execution by beheading is propaganda for a war? The mass execution of "infidels" is proboganda? You got it all wrong. Theses people want to hurt YOU, whenever/however they can. You can blame the current situation on the community organizer in chief.

Propaganda? Execution by beheading is propaganda for a war? The mass execution of "infidels" is proboganda? You got it all wrong. Theses people want to hurt YOU, whenever/however they can. You can blame the current situation on the community organizer in chief.
    Again, that does not make them a threat to the U.S. "Evil doer" does not equal threat. They do not have the ability to attack us.

Maybe it wouldn't be an issue if they had selected different journalists.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Thread Information