[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Obama speech thread

Obama speech thread

So far so good....

Re: Obama speech thread

450 "advisors".

"American leadership at it's best?" ROFL

"(Kerry) is American leadership at its best." Lol.

New code phrase - "mobilize partners"

Translated - "We'll bribe a few poor schmucks to fight our battles for us, but it takes time because there aren't that many schmucks in the world."

All in all, not horrible. Only a little bit of chest thumping at the end. The best thing is that it was short. Not many "let me be clear" or "make no mistake" phrases thrown in.

I really wonder how Obama will convince other countries to risk lives when the US isn't willing to put boots on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by finance85
    All in all, not horrible. Only a little bit of chest thumping at the end. The best thing is that it was short. Not many "let me be clear" or "make no mistake" phrases thrown in.

I really wonder how Obama will convince other countries to risk lives when the US isn't willing to put boots on the ground.
    We'll end up paying for mercs, and it will cost us more than putting boots on the ground.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

He reads a good speech, but didn't Obama dismiss training/arming Syrian rebels as fantasy one month ago. Obama says "it's been 13 years since our country was attacked?" forgetting the Boston bombing? Has a certain feeling like when that hip substitute social studies teacher gets in way, way, way over his head.

Well read, Mr. President. Your work is done. What's your tee time tomorrow?

All I could think was this is the JV team

The MSNBC audience: no words needed - War mongers

Shorter Obama

He's buildin' his coalition & he's headin' into Iraq.

The guy who ridiculed George Bush's cowboy diplomacy has a coalition of 9. #BringBackOurCowboys

Why does Obama pronounce the acronym ISIS as ISIL?

To be fair to Obama on the pronunciation thing, ISIS has rebranded themselves and given themselves new names a few times over the past year or so, and it appears the administration isn't playing along and continues to refer to them by their original acronym.

The "do as I say and not as I do POTUS"

It hits closer to home for some of them and/or they don't have the same assets as we do to chip in.

damn, pelosi's tits look huge...
    http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

All their pants sure are short....lol

Quote Originally Posted by noles2952

That'll happen when you've had close to half the nation sucking at your teats.

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U

We'll end up paying for mercs, and it will cost us more than putting boots on the ground.
    It's looking like we'll arm Syrian "rebels", and those arms will undoubtedly end up in the hands of people who want to kill us.

Quote Originally Posted by noles2952
    Plastic... just like the rest of her.

Thread Information