[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Another video of white people getting their ass kicked

Another video of white people getting their ass kicked

Link below. Is it just me or does this seems to be a reocurring occurence where there is a video of white people getting their ass kicked by black people? Most of the videos I've seen usually has multiple black guys attacking from behind-- like in this video. The McDonalds beating and the one with the white driver in Detroit come to mind.

Does this seem to be a regular occurence to anyone else?

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-s...n=B-ms-assault

Re: Another video of white people getting their ass kicked

There was one of a whole gang of thugs going through the parking lot beating up a white Krogers clerk. Sadly, that tragedy only got minimal air time on Am radio after they sent their producers to interview another clerk that was a witness who responded when asked why did they beat up this white kid that the gang of thugs hit or avoided almost everyone in the parking lot black, white, Hispanic- it was indiscriminate. Seemed to have caught the producer/interviewer off guard. Then never heard much about it afterwards. Wonder why?

Just for the record I'm not saying white people don't gang up on black people-- I'm sure it happens.

But the overwhleming majority of video's I ever see is that of black people blindsiding/ ass whooping white people. The only time I've recently seen the reverse was on the bus in Oakland where the homeless white guy took out one black guy. Come to think of it that was a few years ago (at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    There was one of a whole gang of thugs going through the parking lot beating up a white Krogers clerk. Sadly, that tragedy only got minimal air time on Am radio after they sent their producers to interview another clerk that was a witness who responded when asked why did they beat up this white kid that the gang of thugs hit or avoided almost everyone in the parking lot black, white, Hispanic- it was indiscriminate. Seemed to have caught the producer/interviewer off guard. Then never heard much about it afterwards. Wonder why?
    Anyone else ever going to begin to take notice of these beatings? It's becoming a disturbing trend IMO.

You want to see white people gang up on black people - go visit the state pen.

This behavior by Black youths has been happening for a long time. Seen it first hand quite a few times. When growing up (70's-80's), I knew very few black guys that would "dance" one on one. But when in a group, trouble waiting to happen. I could only theorize why this is the case. Met plenty of grown Black men that would get after it alone, though.

Jesus you guys are sounding racist right now. Are these particular idiots out of line and deserving of our anger? You bet. But let's not act like they are representative of all black people. Let's call this thread what it really is: A bunch of bigots trying to find justification for hating black people.

In Iowa City we had a big problem with gangs of white college boys beating the crap out of people for ****s and giggles. But I don't remember anyone complaining that the whites were causing all kinds of trouble. People were smart enough to point to these particular criminals and place the blame on them instead.

I believe it is the trend for poor mostly male youths, and not limited to black. The white on Arab crime after 9/11 was appalling, as well as the white on Sikh (mistaken for Muslim) continues to be appalling. Just not reported. Mostly because those stories do not garner internet hits. Which is why news sources have armies of interns scoring the interwebz for black on white violence

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    I believe it is the trend for poor mostly male youths, and not limited to black. The white on Arab crime after 9/11 was appalling, as well as the white on Sikh (mistaken for Muslim) continues to be appalling. Just not reported. Mostly because those stories do not garner internet hits. Which is why news sources have armies of interns scoring the interwebz for black on white violence
    And what about the KKK in the 50's? That was an extreme case of white on black violence. This is nothing more than yet another conservative attempt to prove that their fear of black people is justified.

A lot of these video's in which I see are actually youtube video's. It has nothing to do with the media reporting it or not. All it takes is someone with a smartphone and internet connection and it's on youtube. The ones I most often see posted or linked are that of the a black group beating the crap out of a white person.

The article linked in my first post was an exception as it was an actual article.

Fiji- do you have a link or video of the white vs Arab crime after 9/11?

The point of this is to bring attention that it seems to be occuring more often than not from blacks. And it's beginning to get disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Grey
    Jesus you guys are sounding racist right now. Are these particular idiots out of line and deserving of our anger? You bet. But let's not act like they are representative of all black people. Let's call this thread what it really is: A bunch of bigots trying to find justification for hating black people.
    No one is saying its all black people or even .0001% of the race. Rather it's alarming, at least to me anyway, that this seems to be a reoccuring theme with the majority of the beating coming from one race to another. Don't look for more that isn't there. What is the cuase of this-- and has anyone else noticed it? this is the main reason for posting....

Quote Originally Posted by GwinnettNole
    No one is saying its all black people or even .0001% of the race. Rather it's alarming, at least to me anyway, that this seems to be a reoccuring theme with the majority of the beating coming from one race to another. Don't look for more that isn't there. What is the cuase of this-- and has anyone else noticed it? this is the main reason for posting....
    It is disturbing, though the element of racist motivation is not clear cut. In the Memphis incident that Trad posted the victim on the video was white, but news sources said the other two victims were black. The semi-organized but apparently random viciousness of these incidents may be the greater concern.

Please review your thread title. You clearly made it about race.

can these occurrences at least put to rest the idea that the knockout game is a media invention?

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    It is disturbing, though the element of racist motivation is not clear cut. In the Memphis incident that Trad posted the victim on the video was white, but news sources said the other two victims were black. The semi-organized but apparently random viciousness of these incidents may be the greater concern.
    I've done some research on this and this seems to be a pretty consistent handling of these stories. They point to a black gang beating up a white while not covering all the other races the gang beat up during the same instance.

[quote=Huey Grey]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":1y0oezzo
    Please review your thread title. You clearly made it about race.[/quote:1y0oezzo]

Huey-- my reply was to your reply on this statement "But let's not act like they are representative of all black people. ". No one has said or even implied it's anywhere close to a representation of black people on average. You're just looking for a way to draw a strawman out of this. Again, do not look for something that isn't there.

[quote=GwinnettNole]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":2nddi8wl
    Huey-- my reply was to your reply on this statement "But let's not act like they are representative of all black people. ". No one has said or even implied it's anywhere close to a representation of black people on average. You're just looking for a way to draw a strawman out of this. Again, do not look for something that isn't there.[/quote:2nddi8wl]
    You implied this very thing with your first post.

[quote=Huey Grey][quote=GwinnettNole]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":2ens0pvt
    Quote Originally Posted by "Huey Grey":2ens0pvt
    Huey-- my reply was to your reply on this statement "But let's not act like they are representative of all black people. ". No one has said or even implied it's anywhere close to a representation of black people on average. You're just looking for a way to draw a strawman out of this. Again, do not look for something that isn't there.[/quote:2ens0pvt]
    You implied this very thing with your first post.[/quote:2ens0pvt]

:roll: Whatever.
    I did not. You interpreted it wrong. Keep looking for something to spin the discussion at hand a different way.

I know a way to end this crap in both directions.

CWP!

Thread Information