[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Joan Rivers Banned 3 People From her Funeral

Banned

Joan Rivers Banned 3 People From her Funeral

The Three People Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ From Her Funeral — One of Them Lives in the White House

Comedian Joan Rivers reportedly “banned” three well-known people from her funeral before she died, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.

The first person she specified as unwelcome at her funeral was First Lady Michelle Obama. Rivers had previously referred to the first lady as a “tranny.” The other two blacklisted by the late comedian were pop singer Adele and former talk show host Chelsea Handler.

Rivers apparently revealed the list of people she wanted kept away from her funeral in an interview with The Sunday Times Magazine just weeks before she died. She had nothing nice to say about any of them, calling Adele “fat” and Handler a “drunk.”

Rivers’ funeral, held on Sunday, was attended by stars like actor Hugh Jackman, Whoopi Goldberg, Kelly Osbourne, and Sarah Jessica Parker.

In this May 14, 2014 file photo, TV personality Joan Rivers attends A Celebration of Barbara Walters in New York. The New York state health department is investigating the circumstances surrounding Joan Rivers’ cardiac arrest during an outpatient procedure. Rivers was hospitalized Aug. 28, after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor’s office. (Photo by Charles Sykes/Invision/AP, File)

In the same interview with Sunday Times Magazine, Rivers talked about helping her daughter come to grips with the fact that she would ultimately die.

“Melissa says, ‘I don’t want to hear about it, I don’t want to talk about it’, but I say it’s coming. It’s inevitable. It’s no longer an abstract thing. It’s like, God, I’m in my eighties,” she said. “Nobody, when I die, is going to say, ‘How young?’ They’re going to say, ‘She had a great ride.’”

Rivers passed away on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest during a routine throat procedure.

Re: Joan Rivers Banned 3 People From her Funeral

Well, I guess I should be glad that I don't have to worry about Michelle showing up for my funeral.

The right gets punked again. Rivers never named anyone she wanted banned...she only said she had given her daughter “strict instructions” on who she wanted turned away. She never named anyone - that was an invention of the article's writer.

You can read the interview here:

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1452286.ece

...be aware you'll have to pay.
    "The transition from democracy to tyranny is most easily brought about by a popular leader who knows how to exploit the class antagonism between the rich and the poor within the democratic state, and who succeeds in building up a bodyguard of a private army of his own. The people who have hailed him first as the champion of freedom are soon enslaved."

-From Things Plato Never Said

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelbybirth
    The right gets punked again. Rivers never named anyone she wanted banned...she only said she had given her daughter “strict instructions” on who she wanted turned away. She never named anyone - that was an invention of the article's writer.

You can read the interview here:

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1452286.ece

...be aware you'll have to pay.
    Hmmm... I don't have any British Pounds in my bank account.

bitcoin?

rivers was JAP ***** who wanted all palestians dead. good riddance...
    http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

Banned

I am sure the Britts know about Joan Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by noles2952
    Why is her religion relevant? Would you note if she was Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz

You can also be a part of the Jewish race.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83
    1. Jews are not a race.
    2. If they were, how is that relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83

"Jews are clearly not a race. Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to."
    http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

From a biological standpoint, there's no such thing as race in humans. We are all too closely related genetically.

"The transition from democracy to tyranny is most easily brought about by a popular leader who knows how to exploit the class antagonism between the rich and the poor within the democratic state, and who succeeds in building up a bodyguard of a private army of his own. The people who have hailed him first as the champion of freedom are soon enslaved."

-From Things Plato Never Said

From a biological standpoint, there's no such thing as race in humans. We are all too closely related genetically.
    From a biological standpoint, wouldn't you call it speciation?
    No one refers to the 'races' of finches.

Thread Information