[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 164

Thread: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendmant

  1. #1

    Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendmant

    Now, the full Senate will vote and Senators will have to stand up and say whether companies have free speech rights.

    Should be a pretty interesting vote.

  2. #2

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    You seem to think Free Speech goes only one way.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.


    Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

  3. #3

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    No, I have this crazy idea that free speech is only protected in regards to individuals.

    You know - like it explicitly says in the first amendment.

    I guess you haven't read the constitution.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    He believes in the collective,... but touts individualism, only when it suits him. Figures.

  5. #5

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Guckster
    He believes in the collective,... but touts individualism, only when it suits him. Figures.

    You have a constitutional argument to make - or are you more idiotic than normal today?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    You calling anyone Idiotic is laughable,...as usual ... the Wrongest Person in the history of the RC

  7. #7

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Still no legal argument? Shocker.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Arguing with you is like arguing with a bag of hammers. You are ate up with stupidity.

  9. #9

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Your lack of argument shows everyone, again, on this board you are a mindless and gutless troll.

    Insults are your one and only weapon of choice - and it is the choice of morons and retards.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Your lack of argument shows everyone, again, on this board you are a mindless and gutless troll.

    Insults are your one and only weapon of choice - and it is the choice of morons and retards.
    Wow,...a Communist POS, who hates his country, and EVERYTHING GOP thinks I am a troll ,...

    I am so hurt. Moron. You need a dose of reality. Karma is a *****,...I think you will get some real soon.


    I love how insults are the choice of "morons and retards" -- as you insult me

    You are waaaay too easy ... Dumbass

  11. #11

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    So of course no legal argument.

    You just want it your way.... because you say so - and then you accuse the socialists of wanting things without reasons.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    So of course no legal argument.

    You just want it your way.... because you say so - and then you accuse the socialists of wanting things without reasons.
    No,... Socialist want things,...without having to do anything to EARN THEM.

    Get it straight...Communist.

    BTW the board has been great over the past 3 or 4 days,... where ever you went,... they are missing their village idiot.

  13. #13

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    So no legal argument.

    You just want it your way.

    Fascist.

  14. #14

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Brooklyn, your general willingness to not quote the turd is noticed and much appreciated.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Brooklyn, your general willingness to not quote the turd is noticed and much appreciated.
    I see The communist Twin is joining you ....lol

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    So no legal argument.

    You just want it your way.

    Fascist.
    You would not know a "legal argument" if it bit you in the ass.

  17. #17

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Brooklyn, your general willingness to not quote the turd is noticed and much appreciated.

    Yeah, I wanted to keep what the POS has to say between me and him.

    I'm not interested in exposing his POS thoughts to sentient beings.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    Brooklyn, your general willingness to not quote the turd is noticed and much appreciated.

    Yeah, I wanted to keep what the POS has to say between me and him.

    I'm not interested in exposing his POS thoughts to sentient beings.
    A Piece of Sh!t., is one who votes for FREE stuff, without having to do anything to EARN the free Stuff.

    Get it straight. Communist.

    BTW I thought you had me on Ignore.... Lying POS fits too

  19. #19

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    No a piece of shi&t coward is an ass wipe who makes a comment on a legal issue thread and then offers no argument.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Home of the Syrupmakers
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: Senate Breaks GOP Filibuster On Citizens United Amendman

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    No a piece of shi&t coward is an ass wipe who makes a comment on a legal issue thread and then offers no argument.
    your Goal is to destroy this country,... expect more of this as long as your stupidity is posted here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO