[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: OT- Some new site features

Question OT- Some new site features

Just an update:

In case no one has noticed I have a very addictive personality, when I start something it is hard for me to get it to a peaceful place and just leave it alone.

So first I want to say thanks to Bill from Tampa. I devoted a section of the front page to bill and his thoughts. Every week when he posts his new thoughts I will do my best to get it updated for everyone.

I have been working on the logo and banner area to make it better.

Another feature I added was social media links. On the first post of every post now you will see Facebook Twitter and other icons. You can click on those and it will post a summary of that topic and a link on your facebook page if you want to share that information with your friends. Other posters on here will not be able to identify you by that as anyone can share the information even guests.

For those of you surfing from the Mobile site only, there is also a schedule scores and links to buy game tickets on the main page.

My next addition to the site will be a new Topic icon that says OFF Topic.

I am always open to suggestions and ideas from those that would like to share or help.

Re: OT- Some new site features

Honestly, dude...you've done an incredible job with the site. I can't speak for anyone else, but it has definitely surpassed my expectations already.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

What he said....

First, thanks again for creating this forum and maintaining it. I have one suggestion: The difference between the posted text and response area is too subtle in my opinion and a little hard to see. Can that be changed?

Yep props!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wordjazz
    First, thanks again for creating this forum and maintaining it. I have one suggestion: The difference between the posted text and response area is too subtle in my opinion and a little hard to see. Can that be changed?

I am not sure I understand. Can you explain better what you are seeking?

Jeep, you have an addictive personality?

LOL. BTW, I have a '93 Wrangler that I bought new. I used to own a '59 Willys Jeep station wagon

Quote Originally Posted by finance85

LOL. BTW, I have a '93 Wrangler that I bought new. I used to own a '59 Willys Jeep station wagon
    I don't own a jeep.

I did own a few of them about 7-8 years ago. I should buy another. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by finance85

I don't own a jeep.

I did own a few of them about 7-8 years ago. I should buy another. :mrgreen:
    Well, if your handle has Jeep in it, then you should actually have a Jeep. Heck, everyone should have a Jeep. The world would be a friendlier place.

Maybe it's my browser (Chrome) or personal settings, but the highlighting of quoted text, vs the text of the poster responding are very close and hardly discernible. I have to check twice to be sure who I am reading.

Maybe it's my browser (Chrome) or personal settings, but the highlighting of quoted text, vs the text of the poster responding are very close and hardly discernible. I have to check twice to be sure who I am reading.
    Is that better princess?

[quote=FSU_Jeep]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":4xricplv

Is that better princess? [/quote:4xricplv]

UH, can it be orange and blue?

Yeah, that's much better. Thanks.

[quote=wordjazz]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":2vuzi5mx

Is that better princess?
    UH, can it be orange and blue?[/quote:2vuzi5mx]

Not even if you were a paying subscriber. :twisted:

[quote=FSU_Jeep][quote=wordjazz]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":34svns69
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":34svns69

Is that better princess?
    UH, can it be orange and blue?[/quote:34svns69]

Not even if you were a paying subscriber. :twisted:[/quote:34svns69]

Thanks, it is much better. I have sunglasses on my desk.

I didn't even know any gator fans besides my wife actually worked. How is that Mcdonalds strike going for you? ;)

I didn't even know any gator fans besides my wife actually worked. How is that Mcdonalds strike going for you? ;)
    You don't want to look up average alum salary.

Get 100 of your closest gator friends to come over and ***** with us and I will give you a gator section. I really don't have anything against a team that wins 1 out of every 9 games :ugeek:

This is like trailer park franchising over here. :o

[quote=FSU_Jeep]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":3m8firlm
    Get 100 of your closest gator friends to come over and ***** with us and I will give you a gator section. I really don't have anything against a team that wins 1 out of every 9 games :ugeek:

This is like trailer park franchising over here. :o[/quote:3m8firlm]

Thanks for the generous invitation and for putting up with me. I'll try to keep any school smack to responding, not initiating.

This is not war***nt. You can start smack, just do it in the Sports forum. :)

This is not war***nt. You can start smack, just do it in the Sports forum. :)
    I'll keep that in mind!

Thread Information