[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 teens swarm through Memphis plaza attacking people.

100 teens swarm through Memphis plaza attacking people.

Re: 100 teens swarm through Memphis plaza attacking people.

I about squared off with a guy tonight. Dude was being a dick, I was a dick back to him. When he complained that I was being a dick, I told him that he wasn't the only one allowed to be a dick. Dude tells me, "It's about to jump off", I more than gladly accept his challenge (I've been looking to throw fists for a few months now). Dude doesn't answer me, doesn't look at me, I tell him, "That's what I f***ing thought."

A fairly fun night, but it probably would have been more fun if he wasn't such a *****.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    I about squared off with a guy tonight. Dude was being a dick, I was a dick back to him. When he complained that I was being a dick, I told him that he wasn't the only one allowed to be a dick. Dude tells me, "It's about to jump off", I more than gladly accept his challenge (I've been looking to throw fists for a few months now). Dude doesn't answer me, doesn't look at me, I tell him, "That's what I f***ing thought."

A fairly fun night, but it probably would have been more fun if he wasn't such a *****.
    Well, that story was... uh... disturbing. Thanks for sharing, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition

Well, that story was... uh... disturbing. Thanks for sharing, I guess.
    What was so disturbing about it? The dude wanted to fight and I gladly accepted before he pissed himself and ran off. The moral is, don't be a victim, or if you have to be a victim, do as much damage as you can before you succumb.

I have never "been looking to throw fists" for any amount of time. Never understood why some people enjoy it.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

I have never "been looking to throw fists" for any amount of time. Never understood why some people enjoy it.
    I wish I could explain it. I'm not looking to go pick on people. I'm not a bully. Instead I look for people who claim to want to fight and I push back, hoping for a fight. It never happens because most people are all talk. I'll generally find myself sticking up for friends who can't seem to handle a situation. I've had buddies, who are complete pacifists, so they will end up getting picked on. I'll step into the situation in their stead to bring a permanent solution to the predicament.

Uh. . . The story is interesting, but nolesoup. . . .Hmm.

How many fights I've been in as an adult: 0

How many fights I've had to back down from: 0

How many fights I've wanted to be in as an adult: 0

I wish I could explain it. I'm not looking to go pick on people. I'm not a bully. Instead I look for people who claim to want to fight and I push back, hoping for a fight. It never happens because most people are all talk. I'll generally find myself sticking up for friends who can't seem to handle a situation. I've had buddies, who are complete pacifists, so they will end up getting picked on. I'll step into the situation in their stead to bring a permanent solution to the predicament.
    Yeah, you're a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacedog
    Yeah, you're a bully.
    I never start anything. If you want to be rude then you run the risk of being called out by a guy like me. If you try to utter some ridiculous challenge then I'm going to accept. I don't go forcing myself upon people, I just won't put up with anyone's s***.

I'm picturing Soup as Wade Garrett from the movie Road House.

Quote Originally Posted by michael222
    I'm picturing Soup as Wade Garrett from the movie Road House.

Yeh Dalton and Wade never backed down. But never started anything. "Opinions vary"

So soup is "likes to fight" guy. I guess I have no problem with that. His blood lust does not disturb me.

On one hand I like it when loud mouths get shut down and bullies are quelled. On the other I haven't fought in my adult life and rarely ever. Actually I haven't experienced any bullies or loud mouths in a long time. But I despise them. I guess I would probably ignore them unless they were going to beat down a friend or someone much smaller or weaker. For the most part it's been my experience that the real tough guys of the world rarely start anything.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you get to beat someone down because they were "rude." See my sig quote.

I never start anything, but I wouldn't consider myself tough. I'm more along the line of "willing". I'm sure I'll get my face punched in at some point.

The best are the "I used to do MMA" guys. I'll say to them, "well lets go find out what you know, but we aren't using those ***** MMA rules." Go ahead and get me in an arm bar...and I'll grab a hold of your balls and squeeze until they pop like grapes.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you get to beat someone down because they were "rude." See my sig quote.
    See, I never threatened to beat him up. I only accepted a half-hearted challege that he made to me.

NoleSoup, so you think you're such a tough guy, anytime you want to go you know where to find me.

:D Kidding, but I do worry with that hobby you will someday encounter someone who pulls out a gun and pops you in the chest.

Ignoring the fact that I am nearing 40, out of shape, overweight, suburban dad that would have my ass handed to me if I got into a fight today, I just have too much to lose these days if I got into an average **** talking bar fight. Because you know that both people are going to go to jail, so I could lose my license, more likely than not, I'm going to get sued even if the only damage i did to the guy was hitting his fist with my face (so there goes house, retirement, etc.). I have wife and two kids to support...I would lose a lot more than 20-something Affliction wearing douche that is talking trash at the bar.

When I was younger, dumber and poorer, I used to not be such a good kid. One summe I was at "special" camp, and was about to throw down with another "camper" when a "camper that had been at camp for a long time" pulled me away and gave me some sage advice, never get into a fight with a crazy man or someone that has nothing to lose.

"never get into a fight with a crazy man or someone that has nothing to lose."

sage advice indeed. Also the whole gun thing is a very real issue. Walking away certainly is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtNole
    NoleSoup, so you think you're such a tough guy, anytime you want to go you know where to find me.

:D Kidding, but I do worry with that hobby you will someday encounter someone who pulls out a gun and pops you in the chest.
    Happened to a dad in a road rage incident just last week. Old guy tailgates a car with dad and mom on their way to school to pick up the kids...passes them nearly running them off the road when he cuts in front of them and slams on his brakes. Dad gets out and approaches old guy's car asking "What's your problem?" when old guy stops at a stop light. Old guy rolls down his window and shoots dad in the head killing him. Old guy was, of course, a "responsible" gun owner with a carry permit.

Old guy is claiming self-defense and could get off.
    "The transition from democracy to tyranny is most easily brought about by a popular leader who knows how to exploit the class antagonism between the rich and the poor within the democratic state, and who succeeds in building up a bodyguard of a private army of his own. The people who have hailed him first as the champion of freedom are soon enslaved."

-From Things Plato Never Said

Thread Information