[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama about to go in dry on ISIS...

Obama about to go in dry on ISIS...

Speech wednesday. He will not ask for Congressional authorization.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/o ... ml?hp=t3_3

Time to exterminate some cockroaches.

Re: Obama about to go in dry on ISIS...

Sounds like a statement written by W's speech writers.

I just can't fathom how this group could have billions of dollars and we don't know who the money is coming from. I'm sure cutting off their funding is easier said than done though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoralGablesNole!!
    Speech wednesday. He will not ask for Congressional authorization.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/o ... ml?hp=t3_3

Time to exterminate some cockroaches.

More like draw some red lines for them not to cross and then do nothing when they cross them....see Egypt, Syria, Iran etc

Banned

I Said STOP, and if you continue, I will say STOP Again!

I wonder what color the line in the sand will be? Red's already taken.

It'll be tan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    It'll be tan.

Like our helmets. Connection as to why FSU hasn't visited the White House yet?

Quote Originally Posted by michael222
    I just can't fathom how this group could have billions of dollars and we don't know who the money is coming from. I'm sure cutting off their funding is easier said than done though.
    These are the questions that we should be asking, but we're too blood thirsty to do so. We're the new Rome and the Muslims are the new Christians.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

0barky the dog eater - the Indonesian Idiot is about to get serious and break out some hashtags.
    If that doesn't work he'll send in our very own Tittle IX investigation team and bore them to death with unnecessary verbiage and over the top thesaurus use.
    Generally speakiní: You ainít learniní nothing when youíre the one doiní the talkin

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    These are the questions that we should be asking, but we're too blood thirsty to do so. We're the new Rome and the Muslims are the new Christians.

The Muslims are still fighting the Crusades for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    It'll be tan.

Like our helmets. Connection as to why FSU hasn't visited the White House yet?
    There just wasn't enough time on Obama's busy schedule to fit it in.

We don't even know where the money is coming from for our own elections. I imagine it's pretty easy to hide financial sources these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacedog

You think the Muslims started all this?

Too swamped to look for the link now but i recall reading and seeing a map showing the extensive network of ME oil wells they have access to and can draw mega-revenue producing oil from. Maybe it has to change hands on the black market but I'm sure they can find willing buyers.

I wonder if they are also in the opium business.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87
    Too swamped to look for the link now but i recall reading and seeing a map showing the extensive network of ME oil wells they have access to and can draw mega-revenue producing oil from. Maybe it has to change hands on the black market but I'm sure they can find willing buyers.

I wonder if they are also in the opium business.
    That's an interesting point and may be one reason for the continued feud with the US. They're like two drug gangs fighting for product to sell.

I'm positive they did.

I'm positive they did.
    You might want to crack a book and read about the overthrow of the Iranian government, or the building of military bases on holy lands, or the constant meddling and usurpation. We've been sticking our nose in their affairs since the 50's, and before that it was the Nazi's, and before that it was the Brits. I'm pretty sure that they're tired of being controlled by the west.

There's been unrest in that area since the beginning of time. The US is just the current version of the 'white devil'.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Quote Originally Posted by NoleGrad83
    There's been unrest in that area since the beginning of time. The US is just the current version of the 'white devil'.
    Exactly, which is why we shouldn't be there. Nobody is winning over there except the Anglo oil corporations, the western bankers, and the people who make weapons.

The biggest problem is that most people over here have no clue as to why we are hated. They think it's because some bulls*** quote, by some moron, like "they hate us for our freedoms", or "they hate us because we aren't Muslim". That's such horse s***. There are a ton of countries with little to no Muslims in it which these people don't even pay any attention to. To fix the problem you must first understand the problem, and we're too lazy over here to even attempt to understand the problem.

Thread Information