[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Rankings and Conference Thoughts

Rankings and Conference Thoughts

FSU did a fine job last night, at least the 1st team.

All four possessions in the first half result in touchdowns. If it were not for dropped balls they would have added two more in the second half, but still put points on the board and was playing on a wet field.

IMO: FSU will remain number 1 in both polls. However I wouldn't be surprised after Oregon's victory over Mich St. if they move to the 2 slot and pick up 10-15 first place votes.

VT will surely move into the polls and maybe as high as 15/16 but the real question is who will move out of the polls? My guess is South Carolina.

If so this will be the first time in a long time the ACC will have as many as 5 ranked teams.
    This will help FSU's SOS.

Re: Rankings and Conference Thoughts

I like to see the ACC do well. I have even caught myself rooting for Miami a few times since they joined. I think long term this conference has great potential.

Re: Rankings and Conference Thoughts

New Poll is out. Just as I predicted Oregon jumped Bama for the two slot and they picked up one more vote than I thought 16 first place votes.

VT came in at 17th.

About to update the list at the top of the website.

Thread Information