[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: big10 could be done

big10 could be done

If VT finishes off Ohio state after Michigan was shutout by ND and Michigan st got railroaded by Oregon they likely will have no chance at getting in the first playoff.

This is turning out to be a good day for the acc if you care about conference crap.

Re: big10 could be done

Yeh... I care a tiny bit. But I care a LOT more about FSU getting their **** together. wouldn't that suck if the others kind of step up and we spit the bit.

F the little ten. Penn Stain should have lost today if terry and Chuck the chest's team could have not been idiots.

Oh...plus i'm never happy when ND does well....unless it means that we get our **** together and burst their little shamrock party.

Re: big10 could be done

Lol and nebraska had to have a last minute score to beat mcneese st. Hope I spelled that right.

Thread Information