[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Changes coming to FSU helmet, unis

Changes coming to FSU helmet, unis

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Re: Changes coming to FSU helmet, unis

But what will the folks do now who supported this "look"? How many recruits will we lose if we change away from what was said to be "cool"? LOL

Sounds good? This sounds like wrecking your car and the body shop doing nothing but a new coat of paint.

It will be interesting to see what "gold" they come up with. They didn't say we were going back to last year's gold, just going to a "darker gold".

Color me skeptical...

They didn't say we were going back to last year's gold, just going to a "darker gold".

That was what caught my eye and got me worried. At this point I don't trust our braintrust / "Clown-trust", to get anything right.

FSU's Unis continually rated near the top in all nationwide surveys over the years, and were an added factor in us getting recruits from all over to take notice. Please don't let them bungle this again. They need to get an attractive color of gold. Doesn't need to be Notre Dame gold, but it needs to be a legit appealing gold color.

Thread Information