[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 Missing Libyan Jettliners

11 Missing Libyan Jettliners

Anyone worried or hear about these missing airliners from Lybia?

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... ks-on-911/

Re: 11 Missing Libyan Jettliners

how difficult would it be for them to change the identification signatures of the planes and get them into circulation via black market routes?

Actually they could just fly in close trail with a commercial airliner across the Atlantic and not be seen by radar until they split off from the other airplane.

oh, that's just freaking great

I'm sure this story has a happy ending...I suspect Obama's fingers will be crossed for 2+ straight years.

This does not cause me any worry whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by F4Gary
    Anyone worried or hear about these missing airliners from Lybia?

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... ks-on-911/
    Heard about it....9-11 sounds like good day to stay the heck away from anything that could be a target.

And people call me paranoid.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    And people call me paranoid.
    Well.........

Yes, yes they do. :o

This should be a worry for us. I'm sure the NSA knows where the planes are. Wait... the NSA is too busy listening to my calls.

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    This does not cause me any worry whatsoever.
    And it shouldn't. Even if they were to be used in a terrorist attack the odds of it affecting you are infinitesimal. The breathless fear mongering got old over a decade ago.

The folks who should be worried are the poor bastards living in what remains of Hillary Clinton's signature achievement as Secretary of State.

They have to fly a plane into my house for it to affect me?

Good grief.

If you guys are so concerned about these people fighting back, then why have you been attacking them over the last 50 years? Stop attacking people and they won't want to fight back against you.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    If you guys are so concerned about these people fighting back, then why have you been attacking them over the last 50 years? Stop attacking people and they won't want to fight back against you.

Wrong. It's their stated desire to have the entire world under Sharia law. Hiding behind our borders will not change that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    They have to fly a plane into my house for it to affect me?

Good grief.
    So how does it worry you, and why?
    Personally, I have to go way, way down my list of concerns before I get to 'weird beard with plane may try to kill me or someone I know'.
    Seriously, prostate cancer is a bigger worry, and getting less attention. We lose about 10x the WTC attacks to that each year. But it doesn't happen in way that Michael Bay would approve, so there is less media interest.

By the DoD's count we've bombed ISIS at least 124 times now this summer. I don't know why people think we can do this with impunity.

did 9/11 affect you? It did me. I would say the majority of Americans would be highly upset if a major terrorist attack happened again. you are definitely in the minority with your self loathing position.

Wrong. It's their stated desire to have the entire world under Sharia law. Hiding behind our borders will not change that.
    So instead of us bombing them and them threatening to bomb us back they could be attacking Iran, Turkey, and Egypt to establish their caliphate, right?

Why don't we let them concentrate on that and see how it works out for them?

What is your rationale for putting us in the middle of this fight on the opposite side of the world? Why do you want to make Americans their primary target when they've got so much other stuff to do (conquering the world is a big job, y'know)?

I don't think we should be doing anything alone. The entire world should stand up to these thugs and reject their genocidal philosophy.

did 9/11 affect you? It did me.
    How did it affect you?

I would say the majority of Americans would be highly upset if a major terrorist attack happened again.
    Well, that is the point of terrorism - to garner an emotional response. I'm an INTJ personality type, so I have to admit to shedding no tears. I was mainly pissed my government had decided to embroil me and my countrymen in Middle Eastern politics for which we have no stomach anyway, much less an understanding.

you are definitely in the minority with your self loathing position.
    Self loathing? No, I loathe the interventionists who are responsible for us being in this mess. I may well be in the minority, but my mind isn't a weather vane. I'm not sure how many more decades of failure it will take the interventionists to reconsider their efforts. Still waiting to see how that plays out.

You can't go the airport anymore without taking off your belt and your shoes.

We now have domestic spying programs, NSA reading all our e-mails and listening to our phone calls.

Our Driver Licenses now are required to meet "Real ID" standards, requiring all sorts of ridiculous documentation requirements.

Fallout from 9/11 affects all of us, every day.

Our military might should be used to further our national interests, no matter where such interests might be on the globe. Confronting these murderers is clearly in our national interest.

You can't go the airport anymore without taking off your belt and your shoes.
    That's your government.

We now have domestic spying programs, NSA reading all our e-mails and listening to our phone calls.
    That's your government.

Our Driver Licenses now are required to meet "Real ID" standards, requiring all sorts of ridiculous documentation requirements.
    That's your government too.

Fallout from 9/11 affects all of us, every day.
    All worth it to protect the kings in the middle east from the dictator in the middle east, amirite?!

Our military might should be used to further our national interests, no matter where such interests might be on the globe. Confronting these murderers is clearly in our national interest.
    Actually, trying to get between fighting factions on the other side of the world isn't in our national interest.
    Your list so kindly provided above is exhibit A, B, and C.
    We could come up with a lot more without trying hard, but it's pretty easy to see that getting involved in these wars on the other side of the world is a bigger threat to our Constitution than staying out of them.

Thread Information