[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Captions, please

Captions, please

John Kerry jumps the starting gun in the Secretary of States' BS tossing competition.

Re: Captions, please

The Obama Administration is pleased to announce today the creation of six shovel ready jobs.

Good one Shaolin.

Friends of Henry Kissinger come together to help bury recently-discovered Chilean victims of foreign policy. Participants say joint effort is necessary to "stabilize the region" and look forward to "building on work done."
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

People Trad has masturbated to.
    King Jackass

They're just breaking ground on the mass grave for all the people they've murdered over in the ME.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Kerry: Wow, I’m in the lead.

Madeline Allbright: I’m shocked too. Hillary I never thought I’d see you fall behind in a shoveling contest….not after reading that book of yours….

Kissinger: No reason to be surprised. I guess you didn’t see Mr. Heinz Ketchup over here at the UN last week. Talk about shoveling -- He came close to convincing half the world that Obama is going to act.

Hillary: Hey, I did have to make “Hard Choices” Madeline. And at least I know when I’m shoveling, and when I’m not. Weren’t you one of those idiots who rallied on the White House lawn in ’98 to tell the world Bill wasn’t diddling Monica?

[ James Baker, Colin Powell << Laughing >> ]

Madeline: Shut up you two. Colin, shouldn’t your shovel be full of “Yellow Cake” ???

Baker: Hey, I’m just here to give the rest of you clowns credibility. I built a global coalition. I never had to shovel anything.

Hillary: Psssst. “Madeline, where’s Condi”?
    Madeline: Biden has her trapped in the coat room….poor thing. If she comes out he’s waiting to show her his “swimsuit” and get a ‘UN inspection’

Take a look at this pictures. Can you imagine how many deaths these people are responsible for?

Someone bump soup, his record has started to skip.
    King Jackass

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87

Kerry: Wow, I’m in the lead.

Madeline Allbright: I’m shocked too. Hillary I never thought I’d see you fall behind in a shoveling contest….not after reading that book of yours….

Kissinger: No reason to be surprised. I guess you didn’t see Mr. Heinz Ketchup over here at the UN last week. Talk about shoveling -- He came close to convincing half the world that Obama is going to act.

Hillary: Hey, I did have to make “Hard Choices” Madeline. And at least I know when I’m shoveling, and when I’m not. Weren’t you one of those idiots who rallied on the White House lawn in ’98 to tell the world Bill wasn’t diddling Monica?

[ James Baker, Colin Powell << Laughing >> ]

Madeline: Shut up you two. Colin, shouldn’t your shovel be full of “Yellow Cake” ???

Baker: Hey, I’m just here to give the rest of you clowns credibility. I built a global coalition. I never had to shovel anything.

Hillary: Psssst. “Madeline, where’s Condi”?
    Madeline: Biden has her trapped in the coat room….poor thing. If she comes out he’s waiting to show her his “swimsuit” and get a ‘UN inspection’

Wow! Great effort! Bravo!

this is where we will bury america after we kill her...
    http://www.bigdelivery.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31&dateline=142444635  1

Quote Originally Posted by NoleSoup4U
    Take a look at this pictures. Can you imagine how many deaths these people are responsible for?
    That would be a fun rank'em.

Is Albright tops with taking credit for killing half a million Iraqi children?

We have no interest in Arab on Arab affairs...unless you try to sell your oil for gold or Euros.

Thread Information