[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latina Reporter Gets OWNED

Banned

Latina Reporter Gets OWNED

Using Democratic Tactics,...

Latina Reporter Gets OWNED After Asking White Man If He’s Racist

A Latina reporter was left speechless after trying to make a white man look bad by asking if he is racist, immediately following being attacked by a group of Latino protesters.

As we all know, one of the favorite narratives of the pro-illegal crowd and the left is that those opposed to illegal immigration are somehow racist, even though we only push for the proper immigration laws to be followed. When this reporter for UniVision attempted to ask a man a loaded question, absolute hilarity ensued as he and his friend – who just happened to be black – put her right in the proper place for trying to paint him as racist to her Latino audience.

Kudos to him and his friend for making her feel every bit as stupid as the question she asked him.

Make sure you share this if you’re tired of being labeled as racist for only wanting people to abide by our laws.

Check out the footage below:

****Link was removed**** Clean video was added to the front page. The website linked contained spyware viruses.

Re: Latina Reporter Gets OWNED

Sounds to me like she barely speaks English.

This is going to be the new video on the front page of the website for the next couple of days! Bravo for sharing!

It looks like i just picked up a virus from that webpage, anyone else get any warnings?

Serves you right for wanting to post it on the front page.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

Says the Butt Hurt Communist POS

Quote Originally Posted by Guckster

Says the Butt Hurt Communist POS

Oh but it is there now! For the world to see. I just didn't want anyone else to get infected.

I didn't seem to pick up any nasties from the site.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    I didn't seem to pick up any nasties from the site.

I did not get any strange messages from visiting the site either

The site has the Engageya virus on it. What this virus does, it injects advertising into whatever site you are reading or looking at.

After I visited that site and watched the video, I came back to this site and the only way I knew something was wrong is there was advertising on this site with me logged in. You should not see any advertising on this site if you are logged in that doesn't have to do with SeatGeek tickets on the front page.

Liberals are wrong in ascribing racism to the right wingers position on illegal immigrants.

It has very little to do with skin color (though a small percentage of anti-immigrant sentiment is driven by racism).

What is really going on is a power struggle. Immigrants from central america certainly are more likely to vote for liberal policies once they obtain the right to vote. If it was well known Mexicans were reliable conservative voters the roles would be reversed on the issue.

Immigration is nothing more than another iteration of the all out political war going on in the US. And since the democrats have the upper hand on this particular issue the right wingers are having quite a large freakout in the face of the massive existential threat to their political future.

It has very little to do with skin color (though a small percentage of anti-immigrant sentiment is driven by racism).
    Can you back this statement up with facts or is this just your assumption or opinion?

It's my view based on my life experience and following what partisans on each side are arguing.

Do you really believe there is absolutely zero racist sentiment on the right in connection with the immigration issue?

It's my view based on my life experience and following what partisans on each side are arguing.

Do you really believe there is absolutely zero racist sentiment on the right in connection with the immigration issue?
    I think you are stating opinion as fact.

I don't believe anyone that wants to keep illegals out is based on racism. But that is my opinion.

I believe that most conservatives are "law and order" types, and believe that illegal immigrants should not be rewarded for breaking the law. Of course, "send them all back" will never fly with the Democrats, and "amnesty" is a non-starter for the Republicans, so here we are.

You're entitled to be willfully blind to racist elements on the right.

Trad:

Liberals are not are arguing for a path to citizenship - which the right win outright lies and calls amnesty.

Just another issue the right wing cannot honestly articulate.

Brook:

There's already a path to citizenship. People are naturalized all the time. More than half a million became citizens in FY-2013.

If I stood in line and did things the right way, I would NOT support Democrat attempts to put the illegals at the head of the line.

Weak deflection.

The recent Senate bill passed with broad bi-partisan support is not amnesty by any rational definition of amnesty. It simply redefines the present path to citizenship.

You can be intellectually honest on this point or not.

Banned

The only reason Dems want all the illegals here, is to vote the country blue. PERIOD.

Thread Information