[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: New Car Purchase

New Car Purchase

So we drove over to Jacksonville last monday and purchased the wife a new car at Duval Ford.

We finished up the deal right at closing time, of course it was dark outside and we we moved everything over to the new car. Well what we thought was everything. When we were eating dinner we realized we left a fairly new Ipad between the car seat and the console.. Looked on Icloud and saw it sitting on the lot.

Called the following morning and of course it was gone and no one had seen it. Right it just vanished...

Normally this would be a complaint but we supplied the information to the dealership and to our surprise they stepped up and ordered the wife a new Ipad.

Re: New Car Purchase

Wow. Surprised they stepped up like that.

I just bought a car and I don't think they would have. They really pissed me off. I bought my car late at night and apparently (although not communicated to me) I was supposed to come in to sign something. The sales guy text me on Friday that I need to come in asap to sign and I said I couldn't. He text me back and said then I need to turn in the car. I was tempted to say fine and deliver it back but it was the best used car I could find for my needs. I called him immediately and told him that I had a strategic planning session with the BOD that evening and all weekend and it would have to wait. He was then alright to wait until Monday. Pissed me off.

Well at least a happy ending on the ipad.......nice of them to step up and replace it.

That's pretty cool. Most dealerships are way too shady to replace something one of their employees stole.

Thread Information