[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Unis

New Unis

Why does it seem like I'm watching GaTech????

Re: New Unis

The helmet is especially horrible.

The "garnet" is not garnet.

I like the entire brand refresh.

Unis are full of suuuuuck

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Always the contrarian.

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole

The Fighting Mustard Heads.......

I received a survey for the new license plates in the mail this morning, Sadly all 3 designs were worse than the Uniforms.

I hope everyone gets a copy of this survey skips the design goes to the end of the survey and fills in the comments.

The gold player numbers on the white jerseys have got to go. Can't tell who anyone is. Make them garnet again. Other than that, I like the new unis..
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    Always the contrarian.
    I do believe that you revel in that role U. Don't like sat.s version. I'll hold out to see the trad G@G. Please let it be more gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearchucker87
    Quote Originally Posted by PYnole

The Fighting Mustard Heads.......
    The Dijon Warriors. ...the Grey Poupon nation....

The Mauve and Dijon! Feared on the field AND at the tailgate!

Not a single post in support over at sbnation.com....

How bad is it? Pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rhurner
    Always the contrarian.
    I do believe that you revel in that role U. Don't like sat.s version. I'll hold out to see the trad G@G. Please let it be more gold.
    You are both wrong. I am only viewed as a contrarian by old white guys in the south. Out here I get along remarkably well, even with our version of conservatives. There is just something really ****ed up about the white southern male perspective. I deeply dislike disagreeing with people all the time, which is why I moved all the way across the continent.

Quote Originally Posted by rhurner
    Always the contrarian.
    You are both wrong. I am only viewed as a contrarian by old white guys in the south. Out here I get along remarkably well, even with our version of conservatives. There is just something really $%#*%$ up about the white southern male perspective. I deeply dislike disagreeing with people all the time, which is why I moved all the way across the continent.
    Do you still like FSU?

I am white and I live in the south, not sure of what perspective you are speaking of but please let us know?

It scares me that you of all people would stereotype and group people together based on their geographic location.

I do still follow FSU sports, and I enjoy when they do well.

I don't know why it would scare you or even surprise you. I am a human being, and like any human being I have preferences regarding people. I don't like southern white men, as a group. What's the concern?

All southern white men don't have the same perspectives. That's the concern.

I don't know why it would scare you or even surprise you. I am a human being, and like any human being I have preferences regarding people. I don't like southern white men, as a group. What's the concern?
    The concern is that a large percentage of southern white men are not even southern. Second it is borderline racism. There is no difference in saying, I don't like white southern men than saying I don't like black men, Asian men or so on.........

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep

The concern is that a large percentage of southern white men are not even southern. Second it is borderline racism. There is no difference in saying, I don't like white southern men than saying I don't like black men, Asian men or so on.........
    Yes..... how is this different than stereotyping of any other kind? You don't like southern white men? I'd assume that you'd REALLY like to further clarify that class as an enlightened person of your sort wouldn't lump such a large and diverse group in such a way.

You say that you don't enjoy being counter majority but years of your opinions (from my perception) say otherwise. Of course I have no problem with you generally being counter to the majority. You like a certain uni? Fine.

Thread Information