[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Conservatives Love Putin

Why Conservatives Love Putin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ladimir-putin/

Quick version: They hate President Obama more than they love America.

Enjoy gameday, folks.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Re: Why Conservatives Love Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe92
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ladimir-putin/

Quick version: They hate President Obama more than they love America.

Enjoy gameday, folks.
    Maybe if Obama loved America, they would love him? Hmmm.

Putin has balls.

Obama? Not so much.

Maybe Michelle should be CiC?

Banned

Putin Loves his country, Obama, Not so much.

Apparently they really like his junk.

To be fair, Obama is being led around by his nose. I don't know what the answer is but I do know fundraising this weekend is not.

Obama is a spineless fool. Do you think he's ever had to fight for anything? He's indecisive because he's scared ****less. I believe he's at least intelligent enough to know what needs to be done. But, like I said, he's scared.

I also don't think Consevatives, or the majority of others in this country for that matter, love Putin. People like LEADERSHIP and BACKBONE by the person who represents their country.

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneTX
    I also don't think Consevatives, or the majority of others in this country for that matter, love Putin. People like LEADERSHIP and BACKBONE by the person who represents their country.

Amen

1. Most analysis is that Putin has turned to stoking nationalist fervor around the Ukraine to try and hold a crumbling empire together while shoring up his previously sagging popularity.
    2. The strategy is efective short term but sanctions will have a real effect on an already weak economy. Hes between a rock and a hard place.
    3. With the recent airplane shot down and growing alarm about his actions, european nations are following obama's lead and declaring their intentions to stiffen sanctions.
    3. Putin ended up doing our bidding on syrian chemical weapons.
    4. Putin is still unboard with obamas sanctions on iran.
    5. Isis is as big a problem for russia as it us, as Syria is a client state, they are closer to the threat, and they have a significant muslim population both on their borders and in their country.
    6. Some people thought John Wayne was a real cowboy and war hero.

honestly, the reason conservatives love Putin is because he demonstrates how ineffective Obama is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    honestly, the reason conservatives love Putin is because he demonstrates how ineffective Obama is.
    People around the world fear/respect Putin because he has balls. I really don't think anyone (outside of the Soviet Union) "Loves" him, though.

Trad, I do agree with you on how Putin exposes Zero as a wimp. People, the world over, called Bush2 a tyrant. That's because they absolutely knew he would take care of business. Same as Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneTX
    Trad, I do agree with you on how Putin exposes Zero as a wimp. People, the world over, called Bush2 a tyrant. That's because they absolutely knew he would take care of business. Same as Putin.
    The ignorance of the Putin's junk loving "conservatives" on this board is amusing:

"Georgian officials tonight claimed the country had been 'overrun' by Russian troops after a full-scale ground invasion.
    Amid reports that Moscow forces had taken the town of Gori - and were marching on the capital Tsblisi - Georgian soldiers appeared to be in full retreat.
    Troops were apparently in complete chaos as a full-scale rout pushed them back through the countryside.
    Meanwhile, the civilian crisis intensified with thousands of refugees fleeing the seemingly unstoppable advance of the Russian army....

....A day after a face-to-face meeting with President George W. Bush in Beijing who expressed 'grave concern', Mr Putin accused the U.S. of siding with Georgia by ferrying Georgian troops from Iraq to the battle zone.

'It is a shame that some of our partners are not helping us but, essentially, are hindering us,' said Mr Putin. 'The very scale of this cynicism is astonishing.'
    Russian Defence ministry spokeswoman Nana Intskerveli confirmed tanks had seized a Georgian military base in the western town of Senaki.
    The statement indicated Russian troops had entered the region from a second rebel province of Abkhazia, where troops have been massing since the weekend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3C0aomDBw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3C0aKcbU2
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

how does that change anything? Putin knows Obama won't do anything and that is the Conservatives' point.

how does that change anything? Putin knows Obama won't do anything and that is the Conservatives' point.
    Recalling when Putin launched a full scale invasion a day after Bush told him not not to and then personally calling him out I thought showed the kind of balls I know you admire. I thought you'd enjoy the trip down memory lane.

Edited for intemperate remarks directed at Trad. Sorry.

The conservative fawning over Putin has more to do with:

-the increasingly authoritarian nature of his government, as conservatives love government that way,
    -increasing union of church and state,
    -official sanctioning of homophobia and second-class status for LGBT Russians,
    -he's basically the Great White Hope to Obama, who conservatives have more bizarre, deranged hatred for than love of their own country.

Oh, and I guess some deep-seated desire for submission to a guy who loves taking official pictures frolicking around with his shirt off like a buffoon.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

-the increasingly authoritarian nature of his government, as conservatives love government that way,
    -he's basically the Great White Hope to Obama, who conservatives have more bizarre, deranged hatred for than love of their own country.

Oh, and I guess some deep-seated desire for submission to a guy who loves taking official pictures frolicking around with his shirt off like a buffoon.

Probably an S&M thing too.

What conservative "fawning" are you talking about? I don't see any pep rally's for Putin. Who in the hell started this narrative that conservatives love Putin? That entire post is trash.

My POTUS would speak something more like this guy:

https://www.billwhittle.com/speaking/da ... m-beach-fl
    Generally speakiní: You ainít learniní nothing when youíre the one doiní the talkin

Thread Information