[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

  1. #1

    Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    So large gangs of Muslim men raped/abused/prostituted about 1,400 girls as young as 11 for a period of over a decade. And the govt helped to cover it up because they didn't want to appear to be raaaaaaaaacist. There are reports of fathers, who were confronting the rapists, were arrested by the govt. Yes, you read that right.

    We should let govt get even bigger.


    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl ... iled-them/

    Some of the children were violently raped, beaten, intimidated, doused in gasoline and warned that they would be set on fire. They were threatened with guns to discourage them from reporting the abuse they suffered.

    In some cases, the men raped children in groups. Others acted alone. Few were ever convicted.

    “Overall, the small number of prosecutions and convictions has been disproportionate to the numbers of children abused and the seriousness of the offences committed against them,” the report found.

    The report found that despite reports of a serious issue with child exploitation, senior managers in the town downplayed the issue.

    When the victims reported similar descriptors of their abusers — “Asian” men — council officials feared being labeled as “racist” for highlighting the problem.

    According to the report, most perpetrators were of Pakistani origin. Little effort was made to work with the Pakistani community to address the problem.

    “Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so,” the report said.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

  2. #2

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Crazy story. I think Europe is rethinking some of its immigration policies. Hopefully the pendulum doesn't swing too far the other way.

  3. #3

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Why would a smaller government been more responsive?

    I fail to see the size of government makes a difference on this issue.

  4. #4

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Tragic story. Hopefully the "men" responsible for this face the maximum legal consequences, and the government officials are punished as well.

    And yeah, I fail to see how "big government" is responsible for this. Seems like they should've just done their job and busted the whole thing up. As for the PC criticism, being overly worried about it is silly, but going out of your way to make it an inherently ethnic issue probably risks vigilante attacks/counterattacks, making the whole situation far worse in the short-term and long-term. Either way, just do your job and don't make it worse.
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

  5. #5

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Men of all demographic backgrounds rape and sexually abuse a lot of girls all the time. I don't see how this is a PC or otherwise political issue. The level of sexual violence directed at women and girls is truly horrific. I think that attempting to make this issue about religion or politics or anything other than male privilege is a real problem.

  6. #6

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Miss these post...glad you're back.

  7. #7

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    So ZZ won't explain to us what the connection is between the size of government and enforcing the law so that horrors like this won;t happen.

    Shocker.

  8. #8

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    So ZZ won't explain to us what the connection is between the size of government and enforcing the law so that horrors like this won;t happen.

    Shocker.
    Where did I make the claim that this happened because of the size of the govt? Are you able to argue withouth strawmen?
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

  9. #9

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Hey Doofus - who posted in the OP that "We should let government get even bigger" as a comment in response to this story?

    That's right - you did.

  10. #10

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Men of all demographic backgrounds rape and sexually abuse a lot of girls all the time. I don't see how this is a PC or otherwise political issue. The level of sexual violence directed at women and girls is truly horrific. I think that attempting to make this issue about religion or politics or anything other than male privilege is a real problem.
    What an intentionally dishonest post. These monsters were allowed to grow and continue in their attacks because the govt refused to believe the accusations, or actively surpressed the accusations. They also went after the victims to silence them. They did so for fear of accusations of racism being leveled against them.

    How you can make the claim that PC had nothing to do with this is stunning.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

  11. #11

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    I fail to see the size of government makes a difference on this issue.
    Then why have a bigger government, if not to protect citizens?
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."

    -- Richard P. Feynman.

  12. #12

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliamson
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    I fail to see the size of government makes a difference on this issue.
    Then why have a bigger government, if not to protect citizens?

    No, the argument you need to make is that smaller government would have prevented these events.

    Care to make one?

  13. #13

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Hey Doofus - who posted in the OP that "We should let government get even bigger" as a comment in response to this story?

    That's right - you did.
    Yeah. Where does that state that the size of govt caused this?

    An honest and intelligent person would read that and understand the comment. Since the govt can't do the jobs we expect of it at this size, why in the world should we let it get even bigger and handle even more responsibilities? It failed catastrophically in one of its most basic functions. So we should reward it with making it bigger?

    I hope I explained it well enough for you to comprehend it this time.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

  14. #14

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

    No, the argument you need to make is that smaller government would have prevented these events.

    Care to make one?
    No, I asserted no such thing. The burden of proof does not lie on me. The bigger question is this; why have big government if not to better protect citizens? If one can not point to another reason than protection, then one must point to this as failure of big government.

    BTW, one can make a theoretical case that smaller government has a better chance of being more responsive than bigger government
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."

    -- Richard P. Feynman.

  15. #15

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ912
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Hey Doofus - who posted in the OP that "We should let government get even bigger" as a comment in response to this story?

    That's right - you did.
    Yeah. Where does that state that the size of govt caused this?

    An honest and intelligent person would read that and understand the comment. Since the govt can't do the jobs we expect of it at this size, why in the world should we let it get even bigger and handle even more responsibilities? It failed catastrophically in one of its most basic functions. So we should reward it with making it bigger?

    I hope I explained it well enough for you to comprehend it this time.

    At least you adequately explained your argument - though, of course, you fail to explain why a smaller government would respond better to this type of situation.

  16. #16

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliamson
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

    No, the argument you need to make is that smaller government would have prevented these events.

    Care to make one?
    No, I asserted no such thing. The burden of proof does not lie on me. The bigger question is this; why have big government if not to better protect citizens? If one can not point to another reason than protection, then one must point to this as failure of big government.

    BTW, one can make a theoretical case that smaller government has a better chance of being more responsive than bigger government

    Theoretically, I can make the argument the universe came out of a cows ass.

    And to make a comment about the need of government size based on this series of incidents in one country regarding one particular aspect of law enforcement is nothing more than cherry picking and anecdotal - in other words - pointless.

  17. #17

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ912
    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA
    Men of all demographic backgrounds rape and sexually abuse a lot of girls all the time. I don't see how this is a PC or otherwise political issue. The level of sexual violence directed at women and girls is truly horrific. I think that attempting to make this issue about religion or politics or anything other than male privilege is a real problem.
    What an intentionally dishonest post. These monsters were allowed to grow and continue in their attacks because the govt refused to believe the accusations, or actively surpressed the accusations. They also went after the victims to silence them. They did so for fear of accusations of racism being leveled against them.

    How you can make the claim that PC had nothing to do with this is stunning.
    I am not a dishonest person, ZZ, and the next time that you assert that I am will be the last time that I see one of your posts. You need to learn to accept that people can hold fundamentally different perspectives than you without being dishonest or unintelligent.

  18. #18

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    [quote=Brooklyn Nole]
    Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliamson
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brooklyn Nole":3o9pd9fj

    No, the argument you need to make is that smaller government would have prevented these events.

    Care to make one?
    No, I asserted no such thing. The burden of proof does not lie on me. The bigger question is this; why have big government if not to better protect citizens? If one can not point to another reason than protection, then one must point to this as failure of big government.

    BTW, one can make a theoretical case that smaller government has a better chance of being more responsive than bigger government

    Theoretically, I can make the argument the universe came out of a cows ass.

    And to make a comment about the need of government size based on this series of incidents in one country regarding one particular aspect of law enforcement is nothing more than cherry picking and anecdotal - in other words - pointless.[/quote:3o9pd9fj]

    Now you are starting to reason like Jeep.

    So, at the risk of hijacking this thread, give us the ideological underpinnings in support of bigger government?

    I will start; the only supportable, logical reasons for bigger government is to make its citizens safer.

    One can not point to increased prosperity or increased freedom in support of bigger government. So safety seems to be the only reason.

    e
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."

    -- Richard P. Feynman.

  19. #19

    Re: Gangs of Muslim men rape/abuse 1,400 girls in UK

    Quote Originally Posted by MJWilliamson

    Now you are starting to reason like Jeep.

    So, at the risk of hijacking this thread, give us the ideological underpinnings in support of bigger government?

    I will start; the only supportable, logical reasons for bigger government is to make its citizens safer.

    One can not point to increased prosperity or increased freedom in support of bigger government. So safety seems to be the only reason.
    Care to take that statement back? Holding a contrary viewpoint is one thing, but you're nearing zz-level willful ignorance there...
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

  20. #20

    Re: My supplementary website

    I see that one of SoProud's buddies followed us to this site. :D
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO