[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Illegals with gray hair signing up for classes in schools

Illegals with gray hair signing up for classes in schools

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-s ... ic-schools

(CNSNews.com) – The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”

“They are not all children,” Judith Flanagan Kennedy told reporters at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday.

“One of the things that we did notice when we were processing some of these students coming in was that they were adults,” she said.

She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages, even though one of the students turned out to be 35 years old.
    Kennedy said that the majority of those from Guatemala who are enrolling in the Lynn Public Schools claim to be between 14 and 17 years of age.

“But there were people with graying temples, hair around the temples,” said Kennedy, adding that although she did not see these individuals in person, she saw photographs of them in registration paperwork. “There were people with more wrinkles than I have around their eyes.”

However, the school district was directed by the federal government not to verify the age of the foreign enrollees, Kennedy said.

“We were told through a directive from the Department of Justice (DOJ) that we were not to question or verify – attempt to verify these ages,”
    Kennedy stated at the press conference, hosted by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).

------The STUPIDITY of this administration hogtying school districts creates unfunded mandates that pretty much cost US additional tax dollars that should not be spent on things like this.

Re: Illegals with gray hair signing up for classes in school

This is also a potential personal safety hazard for the underage kids that are in school.

Good! You despicable racist honkeys may as well sit down shut up and take your medicine because Obama's gonna keep on ramming this right down your bigoted throats as well he should _spit - Brokenole
    Generally speakin’: You ain’t learnin’ nothing when you’re the one doin’ the talkin

adding that although she did not see these individuals in person, she saw photographs of them in registration paperwork

Ummmm.....maybe true, maybe shenanigans. This mayor is not above "over estimating" the impact of the refugees/illegals on her town...

Why is the Department of Justice issuing directives to local school districts at all? Under what authority are they doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    This is also a potential personal safety hazard for the underage kids that are in school.
    This. I would lose my job as an educator before I would allow unscreened adults to attend school with underage children.

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    This. I would lose my job as an educator before I would allow unscreened adults to attend school with underage children.

Allegedly, according to the DOJ, they are not adults LOL

Thread Information