[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: St Pete PD Traffic Stop Violence

St Pete PD Traffic Stop Violence

BAU from the road pirates. And as usual, the cops report doesn't match the facts from the video. At least in this instance, the newly hired police chief is reaching out to the citizen asking him to file a complaint.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... op/2194887

Re: St Pete PD Traffic Stop Violence

Shame that the black cop is being racist in that video. I hope he loses his job for that.

On the other hand the young man was in the wrong for not getting out of the vehicle when asked the first time and that is resisting.

lol "resisting"
    King Jackass

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    Shame that the black cop is being racist in that video. I hope he loses his job for that.

On the other hand the young man was in the wrong for not getting out of the vehicle when asked the first time and that is resisting.

So if we are endlessly subservient to the state, we need not fear the road pirates

Having been a victim myself long ago of where the cop thoroughly changed the story and to this day I still do not know where the traffic infraction occurred I side with the driver.

As far as I am concerned they are legalized thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill From Tampa

As far as I am concerned they are legalized thugs.

This. I don't trust the police, period. If I am at Chipotle and cops sit nearby, I take my food and leave. I don't want to be anywhere near them.

I was involved in an incident similar to this when I was a freshman in college. The difference was that I complied immediately, and that was not enough. The police officer became enraged when I didn't understand what he said I was doing wrong. It's caused me to distrust cops ever since.

I am glad I don't have to live in fear of the police. Seems like at some point in my life I would have had to run across one of these bad apples. However to this day I have never had a speeding ticket, never been arrested and no issues with the law.

Most cops I have came in contact with seemed pretty respectable to me and seemed to care about their jobs.

I have one ticket and no arrests in 48 years. According to conventional wisdom, I should have no problem with the police because I am a law abiding citizen and have had no run ins with road pirates. I don't trust them because I have repeatedly seen how they act and how lawless they truly are. If they are free to abuse the less well off in this society, it is just a matter of time before they come after me.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    I am glad I don't have to live in fear of the police. Seems like at some point in my life I would have had to run across one of these bad apples. However to this day I have never had a speeding ticket, never been arrested and no issues with the law.

Most cops I have came in contact with seemed pretty respectable to me and seemed to care about their jobs.
    I think you need a dirty cop to put a good scare into you. It might wise you up a bit.

[quote=Brooklyn Nole]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":3nalwi1t

I think you need a dirty cop to put a good scare into you. It might wise you up a bit.[/quote:3nalwi1t]

One dirty cop would not change my mind of them as a whole. If I used that train of thought I wouldn't like school teachers or preachers or anyone else for that matter.

How many times would it take being hassled by a dirty cop before your view of cops in general changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    How many times would it take being hassled by a dirty cop before your view of cops in general changed?
    Trying to think of a reason a dirty cop would want to hassle me??

Trying to think of reason you don't have the balls to answer a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    So, you're in favor of stereotyping? Good to know.

You stereotype liberals every single friggin day of your life rock thrower.

Thread Information