[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

  1. #1

    Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Looks like it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    101

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Only to you since all you see is race. Race is not mentioned.

  3. #3

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    75% of the residents are black.

    Do you really think the absurd amount of arrest warrants was focused on the 25% not black residents? If you do - your an imbecile.

    And I'd love to hear your theory why Ferguson gets so many more arrest warrants than anyplace else in Missouri.

  4. #4

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    New low...Ferguson police raid church

    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fergus ... id-church/

  5. #5

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    The Ferguson police have and continue to demonstrate the police abuse of power that is an epidemic in this country and centered disproportionally on people with dark skin.

  6. #6

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    101

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    The Ferguson police have and continue to demonstrate the police abuse of power that is an epidemic in this country and centered disproportionally on people with dark skin.
    Agreed -your chart shows they may have an abuse of power issue when compared to other cities. You saying they are the most racist is not shown on your chart. Simply having a population that is 75% black does not indicate anything.

    I could easily assume you chart proves that blacks continue to commit more crime.

  8. #8

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Why would you assume that when are higher crime areas in the state than Ferguson.

  9. #9

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

    Why would you assume that is a stronger possibility compared to the possibility of a racist police force?

  10. #10

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

    Why would you assume that is a stronger possibility compared to the possibility of a racist police force?
    Why would you assume that the entire police force is racist?

  11. #11

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

    Why would you assume that is a stronger possibility compared to the possibility of a racist police force?
    Why would you assume that the entire police force is racist?
    Why would you answer a question with a question? Besides, you know I am making an observation about the actions of the force as a group - not alleging every single member is racist.

    You can be about as sharp as a butter knife sometimes.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    101

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Brook - your whole post is an assumption and then you ask us why we are assuming?

    Please, assume I'm an imbecile again.

  13. #13

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    My post is abased on objective data.

    You can disagree with the conclusion, but at least I am basing mine on facts.

    You just cannot bring yourself to admit we have racist police department in Ferguson because it hurts your side politically.

    It's that simple.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    101

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    People are racist. I've never denied that.

    However, your "chart of facts" don't show that.

  15. #15

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    No, you just think there isn't enough evidence to support my conclusion.

    I disagree and think the data is compelling.

  16. #16

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    75% of the residents are black.

    Do you really think the absurd amount of arrest warrants was focused on the 25% not black residents? If you do - your an imbecile.

    And I'd love to hear your theory why Ferguson gets so many more arrest warrants than anyplace else in Missouri.

    You don't have enough data to come to this conclusion. Making racism the assignable cause to the high number of warrants in Ferguson with this data only is reckless. Now if I saw data that those warrants, per capita, did not reflect the demographics then I would agree with you.
    For the left the cause is always more important than the people who suffer for it.

    The bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

  17. #17

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    I have a feeling that data will be available in short order.

    Certainly attorneys will subpoena those records as there will be dozens if not 100's of law suits brought against the Ferguson PD.

    I cannot wait.

  18. #18

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole

    I cannot wait.
    Generally speakiní: You ainít learniní nothing when youíre the one doiní the talkin

  19. #19

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    Yup.

    I cannot wait to see lots of racist cops fired and/or driven into backruptcy - or imprisoned.

    Especially the cop who killed this kid.

    BTW - when are the Red states going to secede. Liberals are willing to discuss the terms of surrender.

  20. #20

    Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

    I have become increasingly concerned by how reticent many people are to considering the possibility of racism and by how quickly any concern that is raised with regard to racism is dismissed in a typically aggressive and pejorative (not to mention stupidly cliche: "the race card") manner.

    A large segment of the population seems to believe that racism should never be mentioned as a possible determinant for any societal ills, and that is a dangerous and demoralizing stance from my perspective.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2013 www.BigDelivery.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2014 www.TheDailyNole.com - All Rights Reserved
This website is an independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO