[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

Looks like it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Ferguson Cops: Most Racist In Missouri?

Only to you since all you see is race. Race is not mentioned.

75% of the residents are black.

Do you really think the absurd amount of arrest warrants was focused on the 25% not black residents? If you do - your an imbecile.

And I'd love to hear your theory why Ferguson gets so many more arrest warrants than anyplace else in Missouri.

New low...Ferguson police raid church

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fergus ... id-church/

The Ferguson police have and continue to demonstrate the police abuse of power that is an epidemic in this country and centered disproportionally on people with dark skin.

Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Nole
    The Ferguson police have and continue to demonstrate the police abuse of power that is an epidemic in this country and centered disproportionally on people with dark skin.
    Agreed -your chart shows they may have an abuse of power issue when compared to other cities. You saying they are the most racist is not shown on your chart. Simply having a population that is 75% black does not indicate anything.

I could easily assume you chart proves that blacks continue to commit more crime.

Why would you assume that when are higher crime areas in the state than Ferguson.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinNole
    Maybe it's as simple as them just have a large number of people that engage in traffic violations, shoplifting, assaults and disturbing the peace and and then skip out on court dates and paying fines, relative to other areas of the state.

Why would you assume that is a stronger possibility compared to the possibility of a racist police force?

Why would you assume that is a stronger possibility compared to the possibility of a racist police force?
    Why would you assume that the entire police force is racist?

Why would you assume that the entire police force is racist?
    Why would you answer a question with a question? Besides, you know I am making an observation about the actions of the force as a group - not alleging every single member is racist.

You can be about as sharp as a butter knife sometimes.

Brook - your whole post is an assumption and then you ask us why we are assuming?

Please, assume I'm an imbecile again.

My post is abased on objective data.

You can disagree with the conclusion, but at least I am basing mine on facts.

You just cannot bring yourself to admit we have racist police department in Ferguson because it hurts your side politically.

It's that simple.

People are racist. I've never denied that.

However, your "chart of facts" don't show that.

No, you just think there isn't enough evidence to support my conclusion.

I disagree and think the data is compelling.

75% of the residents are black.

Do you really think the absurd amount of arrest warrants was focused on the 25% not black residents? If you do - your an imbecile.

And I'd love to hear your theory why Ferguson gets so many more arrest warrants than anyplace else in Missouri.

You don't have enough data to come to this conclusion. Making racism the assignable cause to the high number of warrants in Ferguson with this data only is reckless. Now if I saw data that those warrants, per capita, did not reflect the demographics then I would agree with you.
    For the left the cause is always more important than the people who suffer for it.

The bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

I have a feeling that data will be available in short order.

Certainly attorneys will subpoena those records as there will be dozens if not 100's of law suits brought against the Ferguson PD.

I cannot wait.

I cannot wait.
    Generally speakiní: You ainít learniní nothing when youíre the one doiní the talkin

Yup.

I cannot wait to see lots of racist cops fired and/or driven into backruptcy - or imprisoned.

Especially the cop who killed this kid.

BTW - when are the Red states going to secede. Liberals are willing to discuss the terms of surrender.

I have become increasingly concerned by how reticent many people are to considering the possibility of racism and by how quickly any concern that is raised with regard to racism is dismissed in a typically aggressive and pejorative (not to mention stupidly cliche: "the race card") manner.

A large segment of the population seems to believe that racism should never be mentioned as a possible determinant for any societal ills, and that is a dangerous and demoralizing stance from my perspective.

Thread Information