[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is Time!

Smile It is Time!

What is everyone's big plans for the first Saturday of College football?

First game is kicking off at 8:30am est. Penn st vs UCF.

Re: It is Time!

I'm going to drink and watch football all day. This is my favorite time of year. I seriously think I suffer from depression during the off season.

I am sitting here now looking at the lines. South Carolina is giving up 10.5 points over Texas A&M, both with new QB's.

Wake forest -2.5 over ULmonroe

Florida -35.5 over Idaho... We dropped 80 on idaho... Give me Idaho and the points to hell with the gators they haven't covered 50% in the last 2 seasons.

I have an 8 hr drive to Tampa that day.

Screw that. I would either end up divorced or unemployed before I missed half of the first Saturday of football. :)

I will be in Barbados - already checked the TV guide and I've got the game
    Generally speakiní: You ainít learniní nothing when youíre the one doiní the talkin

My plans:

Flying to Dallas Saturday morning.
    King Jackass

The Missus and I are going to Huntington, WV, for the long weekend. The Herd are my adopted 2nd team so we plan to be at a bar up there watching them play at 3:30 then the Noles for the nightcap.

Have a pretty nice Saturday planned really. I'm go to Home Depot and buy some wall paper, some flooring. Maybe we'll go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. But I don't know if we'll have enough time, I don't know.

Right now, looks like I'll be holed up at the Fairfield Inn in New Iberia, Louisiana getting ready for trial. I'm sure all the cajuns will have LSU game or LA-Lafayette on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijimn
    Have a pretty nice Saturday planned really. I'm go to Home Depot and buy some wall paper, some flooring. Maybe we'll go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. But I don't know if we'll have enough time, I don't know.

Right now, looks like I'll be holed up at the Fairfield Inn in New Iberia, Louisiana getting ready for trial. I'm sure all the cajuns will have LSU game or LA-Lafayette on.
    Lawyer or you got caught shoplifting there?

Law dog. Betting dollars to donuts the case settles after the jury is picked.

I didn't even know lawyers knew where courthouses were anymore.. :)

Yeah, very true. Trying cases are real expensive and the risk involved is a lot. But every once in a while you have a case so f-ed up with 17 different versions that occurred you gotta just role the dice and let the good citizens of Iberia Parish to figure out who be lying and who be telling the truth. With what I do these days (property damage - Subrogation) there are very few trials.

As a hobby I buy and sale domain name. I have spent the last 4 days dealing with an attorney in CA, who's client wishes to buy one of my domains and we are not talking a very expensive name. The negotiated price is $3k. He makes me want to stab my self in the eye with a fork. Waiting on the 5th edited copy of the contract now.

That is silly. Cost more in legal fees than the sale price. The guy I work with often contemplates moving into criminal law because, for the most part, you don't have to deal with all the bs discovery. You just giddy up and try your case. Trying cases is the only fun part of what we do. I really enjoy it. But trials are few and far between.

Google is my lawyer of preference.. ;)

Good luck and hope you win if it goes to trial.

meh.......probably go to range and pop some caps, then back home for the game...got to clean up the apartment after the ex to be moved out.

Attend Gameday, go to the tailgate, go to the game, celebrate!

Kid's birthday part all afternoon (no drinking, no TV). Then off to a wedding and reception complete with Juice and Water Bar that evening. Again, no TV and no alcohol.

Thread Information