[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: NFL 2014

NFL 2014

It's that time of year. Who you got? I think my Broncos made enough improvements to erase the memory of that Super Bowl debacle. Just getting Clady back will be huge.

Re: NFL 2014

I say the Colts win what may be the worst division in the NFL.

The Hawks are going to run wild. Peyton is soft and has trouble winning the big game and the Hawks are LOADED this year.
    I am going to tear down your safe space
    Brick by brick I shall smash it with glee
    You cannot stop me from getting inside
    I am cold and I am hard and my name is 'Reality'

The hawks are loaded but I think that the Broncos will be a better team this year. Peyton isn't too soft. He does own a Super Bowl MVP. I think he adds to his trophy case this year.

I did enjoy that last Hard Knocks with JJ Watt abusing Jake Matthews. Unfortunately, that will likely be the highlight if the Texans season.

Bortles will be starting by week 8.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole
    The hawks are loaded but I think that the Broncos will be a better team this year. Peyton isn't too soft. He does own a Super Bowl MVP. I think he adds to his trophy case this year.
    I agree that the Broncos will be better, it just wont' be good enough unless the NFL continues to crack down on DB's like they have been. You have to just know that rule was put in due to how they abused Peyton and his WR's last year.

Look, I like Peyton. He's a good QB and he seems like a good guy. I just don't see Denver beating the Hawks.

The Bucs will disappoint me yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizike
    A good friend of mine has been touting Lovie Smith as the best thing that has ever happened to the Bucs ...

Yeah.

I call your Bucs and raise you the Oakland Raiders. More than a decade of Commitment to Excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by ggmike1992
    I call your Bucs and raise you the Oakland Raiders. More than a decade of Commitment to Excrement.
    As a Broncos fan, let me wish you another one. Lol. You guys need a quarterback. Just not Jameis. Hoping Carr does well.

Quote Originally Posted by MuchasVeces
    A good friend of mine has been touting Lovie Smith as the best thing that has ever happened to the Bucs ...

Yeah.
    I live 45 minutes south of Tampa. I know exactly what you're talking about. Meanwhile, their O-line looks like this:

I predict that the Dolphins will finally make the playoffs again, only to be crushed in the first round game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    I predict that the Dolphins will finally make the playoffs again, only to be crushed in the first round game.
    Very much agreed. The Oline looks better this year, the pocket is cleaner and Tannehill is able to make some throws in preseason instead of getting hit every time.

But they are just above mediocre, almost good, and will get destroyed by a good/great team in the playoffs.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

Thread Information