[Timezone Detection]
X
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Logo

New Logo

I think the new logo is better than the old and all you beeches need to quite your complaining...in with the new, out with the old Bowden's jock sniffing alumni.

Re: New Logo

The new logo is awful. I'll never buy any merchandise with that horrible thing on it.

Either get on board with the Seminole train (new logo) or go buy some orange a blue and pray for 6 wins.

I have a lifetime supply of gear with the real logo on it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    The new logo is awful. I'll never buy any merchandise with that horrible thing on it.
    This

Yeah, i really don't care about the logo. Just trying to create traffic over here. To be honest, since I have moved to Texas, my FSU stuff has dwindled and not been replaced. Wife did get the baby some cute FSU outfits for the season.

I think it looks cartoonish. We had one of the most liked and recognizable logos in college football. I guess nike money means everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PYnole
    I think it looks cartoonish. We had one of the most liked and recognizable logos in college football. I guess nike money means everything.
    And by making it look cartoonish, we draw the ire of the "NO NATIVE AMERICAN NAMES!" morons.

Sux donkey ballz

Quote Originally Posted by RTM58

Wait I thought I had that tattoo hidden better.

Please - let's not bring the "logo" insanity over here too. WC is practically ruined by it.

New logo sux. But I'm sure they will sell hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise so the fans can be current. After all, that was the goal all along wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolerob
    Please - let's not bring the "logo" insanity over here too. WC is practically ruined by it.
    while the logo is a hot topic there, it seems the gold/tan/grey poupon thread lasted a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tradition
    Agreed. Won't spend a dime, and I have already informed my family to NEVER buy me any gear/clothing with that logo on it.
    Just a puppy kicking, children starving, grandma shoving, kitten throwing, evil, vile, nasty, disgusting, racist, sexist, bigot.....or so I've been told. :)

I went to buy a new hat the other day.

Now I know the reason they have those cheap ass looking Plastic Seminole Logo's glued to the front of the new jerseys.... That new LOGO does not embroider at all! It was a complete joke.

After the response the I got back from the boosters about the logo, I will never buy anything with it on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    I went to buy a new hat the other day.

Now I know the reason they have those cheap ass looking Plastic Seminole Logo's glued to the front of the new jerseys.... That new LOGO does not embroider at all! It was a complete joke.

After the response the I got back from the boosters about the logo, I will never buy anything with it on it.

Just what was that response?

I can't locate the email right now, but Andy Miller basically told me he appreciate my email and that with time I would come to love the new logo and it didn't really matter what the fans thought about it, it was done for the coaches and players.

My first email was to him was very polite and basically asking what the Booster could do if anything to be heard about our opinions. My second email to him was likely not as polite.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Jeep
    I can't locate the email right now, but Andy Miller basically told me he appreciate my email and that with time I would come to love the new logo and it didn't really matter what the fans thought about it, it was done for the coaches and players.

My first email was to him was very polite and basically asking what the Booster could do if anything to be heard about our opinions. My second email to him was likely not as polite.

Oh, yeah... I'm sure the coaches and the players were clamoring for the logo makeover. :roll:

[quote=The Tradition]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FSU_Jeep":2k91987j

Oh, yeah... I'm sure the coaches and the players were clamoring for the logo makeover. :roll:[/quote:2k91987j]

Did he really say it didn't matter what the fans thought? Find that hard to believe.

Coaches come and go. Players are to be respected/appreciated for their devotion and hard work but...same as coaches. The hardcore fan/alum/booster base have made a life time commitment. They should come first in EVERY decision. FTR.... not a fan of the change .

Thread Information